Props Legendary Logo wall mount build!

Status
Not open for further replies.

soldier466

So I decided I want a Legendary logo wall mount, and others might want one as well. So I started by taking a 3D model on Thingiverse from Cam2015 I dumbed it down a little bit to make the shapes easier to work with. I will then Sculpt it with something, then mold and cast it. I pepped it and will harden it hopefully this weekend, and possible draw up some patterns for the base.
IMAG0008.jpg
IMAG0009.jpg
IMAG0010.jpg
IMAG0012.jpg
I did very little detail on the jaw and plan to sculpt in everything, but it is good to have a base model. :)

This looks like it will turn out pretty amazing. How are you planning on making the mold?

Are you going to post the pep files on here? I've wanted to make my own legendary shield mount for a long time, but never thought of a good way to make the elite skull. If you don't mind posting the pep file that would be awesome!

Are you going to post the pep files on here? I've wanted to make my own legendary shield mount for a long time, but never thought of a good way to make the elite skull. If you don't mind posting the pep file that would be awesome!

The Elite skull file was in the archives somewhere, but I can't seem to find it right now. If it isn't in there anymore let me know and I'll talk to Chernobyl about getting it re-instated with the proper credit.

The Elite skull file was in the archives somewhere, but I can't seem to find it right now. If it isn't in there anymore let me know and I'll talk to Chernobyl about getting it re-instated with the proper credit.

Cool! I'll look for the file between today and tomorrow and I'll get back to you on that

I didn't see anything in the file archives, so if you could message Chernobyl about it that'd be awesome.

Chernobyl StayFrosty is looking for the elite skull pepakura file. I have the original file and can upload it, but I have no clue as to who the original author is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chernobyl StayFrosty is looking for the elite skull pepakura file. I have the original file and can upload it, but I have no clue as to who the original author is.

If you're unsure of who the author on a file is, mark it as 'unknown author' and I'll have a look around to see if I can find a name to credit.

If you're unsure of who the author on a file is, mark it as 'unknown author' and I'll have a look around to see if I can find a name to credit.
Thanks. For some reason I can't change the author from me, but I did put it in the notes that the original author is unknown. StayFrosty you can now find the file here: http://www.405th.com/file-archive.php?do=download&downloadid=1354

- - - Updated - - -

And best of luck soldier466 I look forward to seeing the finished project =)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back