NEW 3D FILES - promethean knight, crawler etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
right, by some sheer bloody wizardry on my part and a hell of alot of luck (and 4 hours of faffing) ive come into the possession of over a gb of halo related source engine files which i can convert to obj. this includes things like the crawler and knight aswell as props etc. ill be working my way through them and posting anything thats missing from the 405th's database. let me know if you guys are interested in anything imparticular though :) files are from all games accept halo wars. i also have the texture files in vtf format so i need to figure out how to convert them for use in pepakura aswell. the models ive converted so far look workable but could do with some clean up etc. also all articulated parts are completely separated :D
Untitled.jpg

right, by some sheer bloody wizardry on my part and a hell of alot of luck (and 4 hours of faffing) ive come into the possession of over a gb of halo related source engine files which i can convert to obj. this includes things like the crawler and knight aswell as props etc. ill be working my way through them and posting anything thats missing from the 405th's database. let me know if you guys are interested in anything imparticular though :) files are from all games accept halo wars. i also have the texture files in vtf format so i need to figure out how to convert them for use in pepakura aswell. the models ive converted so far look workable but could do with some clean up etc. also all articulated parts are completely separated :D

Thanks kindly for the offer, but as the Archive manager, I'd ask if you refrain - I've got a system set up for putting up the source files and I'm actually in the middle of a major re-organisation project as far as the game files content goes.

you dont want me to post any of the obj files?

I'm fine with people posting up 'finished' resources (unfolds, etc) but the raw OBJ archives are a resource that I'd rather have my own hand on. I have access to the raw files directly from the game, and building up an archive of those resources is an on-going project for me - I need to know where I am with that project at all times, in order to prevent duplicates from popping up. There's other issues too, that I won't bore you with - but, suffice it to say, while I really appreciate your enthusiasm, the raw archives are something I'd prefer to deal with personally.

new.jpg

managed to pull a few more files from the halo 5 directory and convert to obj. doesn't look like the artefact from spartan ops is in there though :(

- - - Updated - - -

oh thats alright, i cant post to the archive anyway and anything i release i was just going to shove on my 4shared account so its there if people want it :)

This is SO DAMN beautiful! It makes me want to do the Arbiter.
Very nice you got those and want to share. :)

I've got pretty much everything I have in my 4 shared account for everyone unless I'm still working on it, no point in hoarding all the good stuff for myself :D
Ide love to get my hands on the promethean soldier and artifact from halo 5 and 4. The knight has the watcher in its back aswell but ide love to open it out to its full form when I have time :3

So what about the actual arbiter, do you have him 2? And not just his armor? Also, thanks for the Cypher, haven't got a chance to look at it. The OneDrive link worked just fine.

That's pretty slick, dude. Is there any way to adjust the lighting on the model for the thumbnail? The colors are pretty desaturated.

It's a screen shot from the model in pepakura, I'll play with the lighting after work tomorrow see what I can do. I'll also be comparing my archive to the 405th database and making a list of new files to be unfolded :D

That's pretty slick, dude. Is there any way to adjust the lighting on the model for the thumbnail? The colors are pretty desaturated.

yeah its in plain standard viewing. once it's rendered with a render engine then it will look more realistic. Once I get the arbiter model I'll do a render of him to show the difference.:cool

Hey man, Is there any way I can get the Arbiter or other halo 5 stuff from you? I just looked at your 4shared folder and there was nothing there... Basically whatever you have? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back