Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Forum Founder
Member DIN
S800
geek-wedding-5.jpg

Well that happens somethings :lol:

People are getting married in the Star wars and Star Trek universe for a couple of decades now, so this is the evolutionary next step in the ''marriage of the Nerd''

And congrats to you ;)

LOL! do you guys also see the halo costumes on the side of the isles. Those are pretty good. They look like theyre having fun ill probably do that same thing for my wedding.......... no im serious.........no i mean it............ STOP I SAID IM SERIOUS

..... ok im joking.

Like some people, I have about a 0.012379127e-33% chance (yes, I calculated all possible factors) of ever getting a girlfriend, let alone actually getting married.

But if I did get married by some strange fate, I'd at least go as one of the Pillar of Autumn crew. Oh, that's my next cosplay costume. Coincidence? I THINK NOT!

Chemical.Reaper said:
Like some people, I have about a 0.012379127e-33% chance (yes, I calculated all possible factors) of ever getting a girlfriend, let alone actually getting married.

But if I did get married by some strange fate, I'd at least go as one of the Pillar of Autumn crew. Oh, that's my next cosplay costume. Coincidence? I THINK NOT!

dude, seriously, theres probably some girls who think the same thing. all you need to do is get an unbiased measurement of what is out of your league, and then look for girls that are just barely beneath the theoretical best thing you could get.

or you could just have zero standards, plenty of guys get laid that way.

Last edited by a moderator:
The MC suits look nice. Im going to have a marrige like that. My wifey might have to wear the lea slave suit.....or the fem trooper armor...

Darthcalibar said:
I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Fett

Priceless!

That made my night.

Had they designed a sleak sexy version of a MC suit for females, I'd would definitely make one for my girlfriend to marry me in.

HOLY SH*T THAT'S MY UNCLE!!!!

or what about

THOSE ASSHOLES STOLE MY IDEA!!!!

Seriously though, my uncle would have gotten married like that if he didn't know my Grand pa would
1)beat the **** out of him,
2)disown him,
and
3)sue his ass for giving him a heart attack.

optimusaint said:
dude, seriously, theres probably some girls who think the same thing. all you need to do is get an unbiased measurement of what is out of your league, and then look for girls that are just barely beneath the theoretical best thing you could get.

or you could just have zero standards, plenty of guys get laid that way.

You're right. I do have a girlfriend, actually. She's in England. But my friends still think I'm the lifeless nerd with no social life :D

You know something, I was at that wedding. They are close personal friends of mine. I know who the guys are in the Spartan suits.

Wanna know something else? Jeremy Bullock, that actor who played Boba Fett was there, in Fett armor to help with the ceremony.

Before you 18 and under make such ridiculous attacks and prejudge things you know nothing of, think about things.

I have to admit, I knew there was some immaturity here do the age factor, but sometimes you guys amaze me. Thats not a compliment by the way.

These two lived out there dreams, where covered all over the nation in the media, had about 200 of their closest friends and family there to share the day. The Spartans were the ushers.

Yes they got married in costume, its a mutual love for them both. The groom in the Boba armor is a professional prop builder for Hollywood studios and such.

I can only hope some of you would find someone who love you for who you are. No, not every will get married in costume or the like, but I hope your wedding is special for you none-the-less.

AoBfrost said:
They got divorced afterwards I bet.

Nope I know them, they're members of the 501st, and they're still married.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back