Halo Wars Pepakura Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

NuggetWarmer

As you all know, Halo Wars will come out sometime within the next two months or the next year. I was hoping to have some armor for the release (aren't you? :p) So I decided to make a model based off of reference pictures. Here's what I've got so far:
HaloWarsHelmet.jpg

HaloWarsHelmet2.jpg

HaloWarsHelmet3.jpg

66szwc7.jpg

67zpuf9.jpg

4m010tt.jpg

UNSCShoulder-HaloWars.jpg

UNSCShoulder-HaloWars2.jpg

As you can see, there's a few little things that need some touch up, but that can be taken out or added in with detailing. I've started on the legs, arms, ect. but I've got to find some time to upload and finish them.

Helmet:
http://www.mediafire.com/?9ntzljbdmhb

Chest:
http://www.mediafire.com/?4f17yeh1czn

Right Shoulder:
http://www.mediafire.com/?5klyxgxee5z

Cod Piece:
http://www.mediafire.com/?fmyxgxtbvbs

Belt + Canisters (USE WITH CAUTION!):
http://www.mediafire.com/?c29ydcwfbnt

Get out there, Spartans, and build!

when i open the files on pepakura the 3b model is there but is says that there is no data available and there is nothing in the 2d area

clownpuncher said:
when i open the files on pepakura the 3b model is there but is says that there is no data available and there is nothing in the 2d area

Hmm... I'll have to look into that.

Last edited by a moderator:
clownpuncher said:
Click unfold.

awesome awesome job. You might want to add the links to the pepakura files thread in that section of the forums

Very nice! Thanks for posting such great pep files! I was just telling someone yesterday how I wanted something from halo wars and here they are! Like 1manbattalion said, making any more from halo wars?

Of course I'll be making more from Halo Wars :D I'm probably not going to make the Elite armor though, mainly because it can easily be done by modifying the regular armor. :rolleyes

PS - Right shoulder has now been uploaded!

Bump with content! Sorry for double post.

UNSCCodPiece-HaloWars3.jpg

UNSCCodPiece-HaloWars.jpg

UNSCCodPiece-HaloWars2.jpg

UNSCBelt-HaloWars.jpg

USE THE BELT WITH CAUTION! I made the belt buckle separate because I really don't recommend using the belt mesh. If you use a large black belt from a thrift store and just attach the canisters and buckle to that it'd be MUCH easier to wear. Trust me on this one. Mesh belt = Poopy---Thrift store belt = WIN!

clownpuncher said:
i did click unfold but then it was al bunched together and looked like chicken scratch

Re-download the files. I've unfolded them correctly now.

I'm probably gonna make this when I get the chance. Definitely the helmet. When should we expect the other files? And since you can make models, any chance you could model the Master Chief from the really old Halo videos when it was first coming out in 99? I'm sure their are plenty of reference pix and everyone would love you for that. Also, are you gonna do anything else from Halo Wars, like the Elite? Especially considering the recent bump in Elite popularity.

That Spartan Guy said:
I'm assuming the scales won't work the same as for Slyfo's models?

You'll have to scale them yourself :p I only scaled them to what I can either wear or what I remember from my helmet, chest, etc.

papamurf812 said:
I'm probably gonna make this when I get the chance. Definitely the helmet. When should we expect the other files? And since you can make models, any chance you could model the Master Chief from the really old Halo videos when it was first coming out in 99? I'm sure their are plenty of reference pix and everyone would love you for that. Also, are you gonna do anything else from Halo Wars, like the Elite? Especially considering the recent bump in Elite popularity.

The other files will be uploaded when they're finished. :p Oh, and 'grats on guessing what I'm doing next. I wanted it to be a surprise, but oh well! :p I'm probably only going to make the parts that change in Halo Wars from the Trilogy for Elites, seeing as there isn't much difference in design. I'll hopefully get some extra time to finish up the rest of the armor, then I'll do the '99 MC, and finally make the Marines from Halo Wars.

Nugget said:
You'll have to scale them yourself :p I only scaled them to what I can either wear or what I remember from my helmet, chest, etc.
The other files will be uploaded when they're finished. :p Oh, and 'grats on guessing what I'm doing next. I wanted it to be a surprise, but oh well! :p I'm probably only going to make the parts that change in Halo Wars from the Trilogy for Elites, seeing as there isn't much difference in design. I'll hopefully get some extra time to finish up the rest of the armor, then I'll do the '99 MC, and finally make the Marines from Halo Wars.

Oi vey! How tall are you, and did you scale from Slyfo's files?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back