Spartan Enhancements Begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Welcome football fans to espn late night!

Tonights top story: Drug enhancements, tom you explain.

Tom: Well well well folks, it seems back in 2007 scientist tested a shot which made a mouse like lance armstrong, these days, the drug is leaked and used in football!

Bill: that cant be legal....

Tom: Well, the FDA says the drug is illegal for sports use, but...

Bill: but what tom?

Tom: the fds is approving of steriods in football

Bill: Steroids? What?!

Tom: it seems this shot gives humans 10x more enhancements then steroids did, the effect from steroids is nothing compared to this shot

Bill:....thats messed up

"

so what happens to the mouse if,,,, and i stress the word IF!!!,,, the cat manages to eat the mouse, SUPER CAT!!!

Exterminators would go out of business.

I hate to see what happens when the mouse dies in your wall and cock roaches get to him.

Now those who say"theres nothing stronger than a US marine, except a british marine" they can stop, once we start injecting this into soldiers, the saying will be "theres nothing stronger than a british marine, except a US marine with genetic enhancements"

AoBfrost said:
Now those who say"theres nothing stronger than a US marine, except a british marine" they can stop, once we start injecting this into soldiers, the saying will be "theres nothing stronger than a british marine, except a US marine with genetic enhancements"
lol.
can someone say "spartans never die?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Just inject them with this, as long as theres no side-effects, we get Spartans 5 centuries before the rest of the world.../funny.

Ares said:
Just inject them with this, as long as theres no side-effects, we get Spartans 5 centuries before the rest of the world.../funny.
only problem. every drug has a side efect :cautious:

any effects from eating one of those lil guys? id like to see one of those things running in a non stop hamster wheel

i think we should have a special program like the spartan one, like having kids start learning to fight at a young age and become skilled in the art of warcraft strategies and such, just like the spartans in halo. well, except for the superhuman strength part, but with advances in what they are doing with these mice, a "Spartan" program may not be impossible in our lifetime. it would be really bad ass to say "Hey, my kid's a spartan!"

Spartan-121 said:
"Spartans never die" :cool:
No They don't they just respawn. So if we die in our armor in heaven we see.

Respawn in 5,4,3,2,1. Then were back to pwn =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back