Props Pepakura MA5C (Assault Rifle)

Battle Rifle -VS- Carbine

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, let me go buy one of those real quick.

It's not that big of a deal I guess. It's just a little annoying because I had to scrap part of the gun and might have to scrap the rest. If it's too much trouble to change, then don't worry about it. I guess I'll just live with it.

SpartanNoob said:
can someone help theres just the riffle i can see i cannot see the parts.
The link to the PDO file is just below the pic of the rifle.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just finished mine last night and i gotta say it turned out MUCH MUCH better than i could have imagined. great work robo! my only issue is that when it comes to fiberglass time, i dont think the clip is going to be able to slide into the gun anymore, as its already a snug fit and adding layers of glass is only gonna make matters worse.

pics of the finished product to come!

HellraizrS88 said:
I just finished mine last night and i gotta say it turned out MUCH MUCH better than i could have imagined. great work robo! my only issue is that when it comes to fiberglass time, i dont think the clip is going to be able to slide into the gun anymore, as its already a snug fit and adding layers of glass is only gonna make matters worse.

pics of the finished product to come!
I think you might be able to make a hole in the clip, pour in a bit of resin, and then turn it to get an even coat on the inside of the clip. It might work on the clip, but I don't think it would work on the gun. That could help make sure the clip fits.

I can't remember what the normal scale should be. With the barrel, I think it is about 88cm long. I have it scaled so it should look normal on most people. If you build it as is, it should work fine.

Dang man this is one of the easyest HD pep models on here. but still i love it. just started my second one (first one had some problems). Thanks for the model and good luck on the future models

its not HD. you want HD, try Nugget's. His is an H3 model.

no doubt, this one is good, and easier, but less detailed.

So.....any progress on the BR yet? or no? this thread is soooo old....about the time i joined :p

It's definately not HD. I haven't made any progress because right after I finished the assault rifle, I aquired the Halo 3 models, and I've been working on them ever since :p. I'm going to eventually add some floating faces so that you can add some details, while keeping it an easy model.

yeah, once the Oreo met the milk, all hell broke loose :D

Anyway, i would love to see a pep battle rifle that is easy enough to do. Clownpuncher just unfolded the 3d model, and it was pretty complicated.

whatever. Robo, just....do your armor. :p

Robogenisis said:
It's definately not HD. I haven't made any progress because right after I finished the assault rifle, I aquired the Halo 3 models, and I've been working on them ever since :p. I'm going to eventually add some floating faces so that you can add some details, while keeping it an easy model.
i wouldnt bother in making an hd ar. nugget has a wonderful hd ar that unfolded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back