Props Pepakura MA5C (Assault Rifle)

Battle Rifle -VS- Carbine

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
HaloFreakX said:
Oops lol, I thought it said 1, Jan :lol: and his was just you know.. Anyway my bad
Understood :p. I've thought the same (though I didn't post it, and I thought it was July for some reason o_O).

Last edited by a moderator:
The AR looks good Robo. It's on my list along with the one Nugget did. My list keeps getting bigger and bigger.

Th3g4m3r0n3 said:
can i ask why there is no barrel ? isn't that the moste important part ? or do i not see it in the pepakura file ?
is there really much of a need of it? I mean, once you smooth it out, you will just cut it out and add a real barrel for realism.

you are gonna have to think outside the box for this AR. it dosen't really matter, a paper one would just be a pain to do anyway.

hey, i know a lot about making this gun. LOL I LOVE IT SO MUCH I MADE 2 OF EACH!!!!!!!!! but quickly trashed the crap one.

I dont know if this is the wrong place to post this, but i was wondering. What did you use to harden your AR. I just finished the pep of your AR. (Thanks so much by the way for the pep files). I have been looking on the forums and havent found anything about hardening the AR. Do you just resin and fiberglass the outside? Again I dont know if this is a bad place to ask. (I just joined this site about a week ago and this is my first post) Thanks

xXJD3Xx said:
what program do you use to open the file
The program used is Pepakura designer or Pepakura viewer. I would recommend a thorough read through of the stickies in the Pepakura and Cardboard armor forum. Also, check out the stickies in the noob forum. They give an introduction to the 405th and the way things work around here. We have also set up a Q&A team to answer questions. The team list can be found in the noob forum stickies and members who have the Q&A banner in their signature. Welcome to the 405th.

snippets said:
Yo i am trying to do this and i got the viewer but it says its to new or somin can u help?

Yo, proper english, grammar, and punctuation will help us to help you ;)

Do you have Pepakura Designer v2 or v3? REPLY TO ME IN A PM BY CLICKING MY Q&A BANNER

Lets stop hijackin this thread please.

Hey good job on the assault rifle it looks pretty good. The only thing that seems to be missing is the barrel. But I guess you can just get a peice of pvc pipe and paint it or something.

I have recently downloaded this file and I have it almost put together. all I have to do is to finish my first clip and the grip hold!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back