YES: 17.86% (5)
NO: 60.71% (17)
Make one of both: 21.43% (6)

Should I make the clip removable:
YES: 78.57% (22)
NO: 3.57% (1)
Make one of both: 17.86% (5)

Finally Finished it. :lol: OBJ and PDO downloads are at the bottom. :D

The easiest way to assemble is the short dashes are valley folds, and the long dashes are mountain folds, with numbers on the outside.

PepakuraMA5C.gif

MA5C Animated Gif
Full scale is 86 (MC's height in inches). This gun is scaled to 76 (for a 6' 4" tall person)
This takes 20 pages to make.

DOWNLOADS

------4-Shared------
Clip and Grip
Pepakura MA5C
OBJ MA5C

MA5C PDF (For mac users and such :p . Converted by Nicktendo)

Last edited by a moderator:
Depending on the size the folds of the grip may be too small for it to be worth it. It would be interesting to see how one that detailed comes out.

If anything remove the grips then add some rubber, or whatever you wish to use for them later might make it a bit easier for you and it will add some grip for posing.

I suggest, obtaining a 3 point sling for your rifle so you don't have to constantly carry it around, you can just wear it and let it hang barrel down. On Ebay it's about US$10 plus shipping. Good Luck with it

Well, I guess I'll just make 4, Starting with one with grips and removable clip, then with no grip and with a removable clip.
No one wanted a non-removable clip, so I might make those later. :)

1ManBattalion said:
I suggest, obtaining a 3 point sling for your rifle so you don't have to constantly carry it around, you can just wear it and let it hang barrel down. On Ebay it's about US$10 plus shipping. Good Luck with it

really wish they had included slings in the game, they really do make life easier

=Jubal=

My vote goes for grip AND clip.

If someone doesn't want the removable clip, they can always just glue it in.

Plus, there's already an AR model with no grip. I've got one anyway. Can't wait for the files! :lol:

Rocknrollcows said:
where you get that file?

the only AR i got is the one from FS.

mind sharing? :D

I'll share it, but I would like to finish it first. OBJ and PDO.
Almost done. Finished the OBJ, working on the PDO. Should have it up later today or tomorrow. :D

Robogenisis said:
Almost done. Finished the OBJ, working on the PDO. Should have it up later today or tomorrow. :D
cool, the only AR file I've seen doen't have the removable clip. Can't wait for this one

RadioaciveMicrobe said:
how do you download it, I'm at the megaupload site, but theres no "download" button.

You have to enter a three digit code in a box, press Enter, wait 45 seconds then click on a button called 'Free download'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back