Scary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob

Jr Member
I saw this on a news website my mom goes to. Scared the sh#t out of me.
You've been warned.
Demon on your shoulder?
EDIT: Yeah, it's not that scary, it just creeped me out since I saw it at 2 a.m. And make sure you read the full article, down past the ads/

LOL this is scary? Man come to Michigan I will take you down to the south side of Detroit after dark driving around, now that's scary lol.

I'm too scared to click the link, this type of crap scares me for weeks before I am normal again.

Sean Bradley said:
Wow... that dog is terrifying. :cautious:

Demons should look scarier than that.

agreed but they never said that a dog was never present though..huh right now it feels like something is behind me...nope but what is really wierd for me is that I can feel heat behind me which is creepy!!

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG That is sooo freaky. I had a horrible dream like 2 nights ago where these dogs with huge snarling teeth were in my house trying to kill me. Before I would have described them as hybrid wolf / German Shepherds but omg their faces looked just like that. I watched them rip a cow apart in seconds. It was the freakest dream ever. I kept hitting them off with a bat and they wouldn't stop coming....

That picture scares the hell out of me...

AoBfrost said:
Someone tell me if it is freaky or not, I dont wanna click it and not sleep for 3 weeks.

It just looks like a dog with yellow eyes looking over the guys shoulder. If you've had a bad experience with dogs, then I guess it could be considered "freaky."

Skullcandy Girl said:
Maybe that thing just wanted a Milkbone, I doubt they assortment of treats in Hell is... lacking?

LOL Or maybe it is the taco bell dog doing a guest appearance. He may be that hard up for work.

Sean Bradley said:
Wow... that dog is terrifying. :cautious:

Demons should look scarier than that.

Exactly! Or so beautiful that they suck you in to trap. I'm sorry I see a silly lil dog I am just going to laugh. Hmm Taco Bell anyone lol

AoBfrost said:
I'm too scared to click the link, this type of crap scares me for weeks before I am normal again.

dude, it looks like the scottish terrier from lady and the tramp. WHERES YOUR SPARTAN BACKBONE?!?!?!?!?!? that isnt remotely scary. a grunt would make me crap myself before that

I mean, taken in context with the story, it's actually quite off-putting.

Kinda creepy to think about, but I won't lose sleep.

(I say that now...)

Spartan 161 said:
LOL this is scary? Man come to Michigan I will take you down to the south side of Detroit after dark driving around, now that's scary lol.

yah not that is scary (yah go mighigan) there is demons running around there every wear lol

I should have used the 'Creepy', instead of 'Scary', but I saw this at 2 in the morning, so it really scared the crap out of me.

marioknight92 said:
yah not that is scary (yah go mighigan) there is demons running around there every wear lol

Yes and they are usually packing more heat than an entire covenant strike team of gold elites! Funny but oh so true lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back