HUNTER Main Battle Tank W.I.P.

Status
Not open for further replies.
finished the left shoulder/shield today but left it at my grandparents do to little room in the car, when i get it i'll have pix up. Right shoulder should be done by Thursday.

This costume> More spartan costumes

Com'on, it must be said. I'm glad you're tackling this and I hope to see you with some pics of all your completed pieces on soon.
Keep up the good work.

Skullcandy Girl said:
Still looking awesome :D Dope Fauxhawk too!

Thanks. Actually it's a bi hawk, i kinda rolled over on it when sleeping, but you'll see it in fill in next pic cuz i'm cutting my hair today.

Right shoulder shpould get done between today and tomorrow

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a sampling at the size of the feet

my 13s aint got nothin on these 26s

MVC-574F.jpg

MVC-575F.jpg

MVC-576F.jpg

I plan on taking the cardboard layout and cutting it out of wood, adding some hinges and springs and then i'll skin it.
I'm just estimating but i'll sat the feet alone will weigh 6-10lbs a piece depending what goes into them. I just hope i don't trip.

Impressive ... especially since it's from scratch. I'm sure the USPS is proud to be a part of this creation :lol:

can't wait to see more

I'm really glad to see updates on this thing. I've been looking at it since it first started hoping that you wouldn't give up on it. Keep it up

Nice armor wip, the arm piece looks very well done.

Btw, are you using all that cardboard from usps boxes? Because requesting boxes and using them for armor is illegal.

AoBfrost said:
Btw, are you using all that cardboard from usps boxes? Because requesting boxes and using them for armor is illegal.

So he's the reason stamp prices keep going up. They've got to pay for all those boxes. ;)

Seriously nice work on this dude. Keep us updated.

Last edited by a moderator:
dude.........................you are my new god.........................

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
A true spartan never dies...........he just respawns

Is it just me or does he have a diffrent hair-style on evry bunch of pics? CMON! HUNTERS DONT HAVE HEAD HAIR!

only back hair. and under arms etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back