Soft Parts Make your own body suit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice find. Something I found out about craft foam on my MA5K build. If you spray it with Plasti-Dip it soaks it up like a sponge. After several coats it resembled a thick rubber but maintained a soft feel. Might be useful for someone who wants a more rubber look for there under armor if they use Craft Foam or Foamies.

Spartan 161 said:
Nice find. Something I found out about craft foam on my MA5K build. If you spray it with Plasti-Dip it soaks it up like a sponge. After several coats it resembled a thick rubber but maintained a soft feel. Might be useful for someone who wants a more rubber look for there under armor if they use Craft Foam or Foamies.
Ooh- that sounds cool - espeically if used in certain sections of the undersuit.

Last edited by a moderator:
raven2751 said:
nice idea but i would change it a little and shape it to be attached to a long sleeved top and do the same for the bottoms
Yeah, I think the guy rushed the job in order to get it done. With proper measuring, cutting, and fabricating, it could really turn out to be one fantastic undersuit.

very true, but my only prob is finding the right materials and that kind of stuff is hard to find here in the uk

Ah, I love that website. ;)

Spartan 161 said:

Wow, that sounds awesome!!

I wanted to find a rubber material, but it seems all the known rubbers would not be feasible for hobby construction.

That sounds like a great idea, if this forum had a rep system I'd send some your way! (And I rarely use the rep system, anywhere ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back