Power Rangers costume

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobanaman

Ok, does anyone else remember the first Power Rangers movie? If not, heres a link to some of it (warning, extremely lame) skip to about 3 minutes and put on mute.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmiFBfIZLzE

How would one go about making one of these?, Helmet would be pretty easy, but the suit, maybe spandex stretched over foam?

your thoughts?

my friends and i thought about making these suits.
the helms...take a ball or even a watermellon and used that as a base and fiberglass around it. (twice) you have two halfs, put together and finish it. power helm

oh man i had those wrist band thingies i had like all the powerrangers original merch but i was like 5 and lost it all.

about the suit yea spandex and some colored fabric would pretty much cover it

DKK said:
oh man i had those wrist band thingies i had like all the powerrangers original merch but i was like 5 and lost it all

I had all 6 of the original rangers (the morphing ones) and the Ninja Megazord and i lost them all lol, I lost so many great toys when i was a kid.

Last edited by a moderator:
motorcycle helmet, and fiberglass then bondo.

you can get any design on a spandex suit from Zentai. look them up on ebay. its cheap too.

Spartan 061 said:
I remeber that movie! "You guys make me sick, sick, sick!"

Yeah, spandex would work
my bro and I love that movie!!! :lol:

My favourite Ranger of all time must be the Green Ranger from... SPD I think? He's so hilarious! He once spent an entire episode proving that he can't say "buttery" without wiggling his fingers. If anyone's using 102x768, here's a wallpaper for you:

The Mighty Morphin Power Rangers were the best, the rest are wayyy too cheesy for me. I love MMPR especially because of the metal theme song that they had.

SH_Jack said:
My favourite Ranger of all time must be the Green Ranger from... SPD I think? He's so hilarious! He once spent an entire episode proving that he can't say "buttery" without wiggling his fingers. If anyone's using 102x768, here's a wallpaper for you:

Oddly enough I was already using that pic as my profile pic on facebook lol

any idea what thats from?

Ok, Here's my plan so far.

Get 3 white leotards, (yes only 3) dye them the correct colors (pink, white..., and brown (lol)

cut and sew on diamonds and stuff

make gauntlets and boots

For the white ranger make, make the vest thing the same way I made my Master Chief suit, but better and not as tiny (pics not up yet)

Also, I'm making a MegaZord dealy. Looking forward to this project

As for the helmet:

I read something about paper machetting (cant spell) a balloon, think that'll work?

Tobanaman said:
Oddly enough I was already using that pic as my profile pic on facebook lol

any idea what thats from?
Kamen Rider Hibiki

Doesn't actually have anything to do with Power Rangers but I thought it did when I first saw it and it looks too kick ass to not share.

SH_Jack said:

ZOMG!!! thats kamen rider hibiki!!!
actaullly the same company in japan made super sntai, witch became power rangers here. :p
and in 2008 kamen rider ryuki is coming to america!!! "kamen rider dragon knight"

Are you joking?

this movies awesome!

armor for it would be stupid tho....

Yay White tiger!!!! white guys the best!

Wrigley93 said:
Are you joking?
this movies awesome!
armor for it would be stupid tho....

Yay White tiger!!!! white guys the best!
White tiger? wtf there is no white tiger.

tbail1989 said:
White tiger? wtf there is no white tiger.
obviously you havent seen the movie. you know the one with ivan ooze, the new megazords, and the fight against the rock guys?

abandonship said:
obviously you havent seen the movie. you know the one with ivan ooze, the new megazords, and the fight against the rock guys?
who doesnt like puddys? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back