ODST shoulders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone got H2 ODST shoulders? Ive started a H2 ODST cause ironcobras helm isn't working for me right now. so until th H3 files come out im doing this. So, anyone got em?

If you check my gallery i have a shoulder piece made. I was from scratch and made out of cardboard. If i remember correctly the dimensions are : 10L x 6W x 3H all dimensions are in inches. Or you can alwasy scale it off of something in the picture. hope it helps

My gallery has pictures of my ODST chest piece, I never finished it, but I didnt resin it, no paint or glass, maybe I should finish and sell it on ebay.

AoBfrost said:
My gallery has pictures of my ODST chest piece, I never finished it, but I didnt resin it, no paint or glass, maybe I should finish and sell it on ebay.

lol, i hear you on that. mine is ssitting on my shelf right now, till i get the money to glass it

Last edited by a moderator:
I have supplies, but I lost all interest in the project, so I didnt even open my pack of glass. Maybe next summer when I am glassing my new chief helmet, then I'll just do the ODST at the same time, ebay it.

supertaco said:
oh i have the h3 ones i was gonna relese them as a whole but, here
the password is happy holidays
DAMN man, thanks
(nice armor by the way)
hey, do you have the chest yet, or the rest of the armor peices
i can't find em anywhere man, it seems like everyone only wants the halo 2 version

this topic was dead. dont revive it. there is a new topic for the H3 odst armor that HAS NOT come out yet. try reading before posting. :ninja: :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back