Cog Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have know idea when but my guess is this weekend or next weekend

I just have know idea on how to make the boots and arms to work?

Any suggestions i will be happy to try them

EDIT: I the wrist and hand plats are done so it just the upper arms and boots that need work

Spartan-343 said:
SWEET! Only problem is I don't know how to unfold at all. :lol:
I would but dont have the full version. I think link going to unfold them for me but im not 100% sure

Last edited by a moderator:
All the parts are done i just have to host them

EDIT:

I have finished all of the armor and just has to post the links

Spartan 051 said:
The pep files are released on the first page

thanks again skullcandy for converting the files for me

And now it begins lol jk. Ive been working with the torso, its almost done. I just have to do the back and collar pieces. Its just been hard to get anything done with school and work.

Spartan-343 said:
And now it begins lol jk. Ive been working with the torso, its almost done. I just have to do the back and collar pieces. Its just been hard to get anything done with school and work.
how hard is it to build over all?

i have tried since i dont have room card stock at college

Update:

I have found a ways to pull the models legally so just give me a little time and it will be done

wow very nice job! i'm gonna start building these right away, but how's the scaling? like if i put in my height in cm should it work just fine?

Spartan 051 said:
how hard is it to build over all?

i have tried since i dont have room card stock at college

Update:

I have found a ways to pull the models legally so just give me a little time and it will be done

Actually pretty easy * im using regular computer paper* :eek: . Its just time consuming going through 60 pages just for the torso lol but seriously these files work out amazing. From what I've built, I say its scaled PERFECTLY!!! :lol: Kudos to you :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back