Cog Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan 051

COG Armor

The results were smoother and cleaner than the originals(sorry to those who already built them)

Maj. Pain

6d6c9442400356.gif f5702542400357.gif

Fenix Armor:

molding: Epic studios

Unfold: Maj. Pain

http://hotfile.com/dl/8803841/e70ea7c/FENIX_ARMOR_REVISED.rar.html

Longshot Sniper Rifle

Specs:

Length: 45-48 inches(I'll explain later)

Letter

Pages: 22

5mm margins

Threshold: 162 (for best results)

Font: 5pt

c0c81643217250.gif 43759843217252.gif

Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

http://hotfile.com/dl/9200762/cf639f8/SniperRifle_4ft.pdo.html

The second picture explains the length. Since the the model wasn't created along the X and Y axis but more at an angle, the dimensions in Pepakura Designer are off. I had to build the model in the 2d window along the length of the weapon(NOT AN EASY TASK)to see how big it would be built. Anyways, the paper is 11" long, it crosses 4 pages, and i left off a couple of pieces near the buttstock which i estimate are about 2 to 3 inches.

Maj. Pain

Maj. Pain also has updated the file including Carmine Armor, Gnasher, Lancer, Torque Bow, Boomshot, an Longshot

Link:

http://hotfile.com/dl/8158697/735826b/GEARS_OF_WAR_COLLECTION.rar.html

Thanks again SKG for the Sticky

Cool, I had the first download! Thanks for the file, but I suggest you take it down unless you want to get banned. HOWEVER! Any chance you have the Lancer? P.M. me.

Oh I see, it's not actually the model!
Silly me! Is that wings3d I see?

just a picture

im have trouble getting the file on photobucket

and i know this is a "halo" armor but then again there was interested in them

meh.. I'll stick with the one's I already built thanks :p

25.jpg

your looks really good i just like have the in game model and i like my boot a hole lot better they look the part

I have no idea what to scale the armor in. When i scaled it came out way to big for me but then again he is like 13 ft tall

And to give an update i just trying to pick a good scaled hight by just using reference pictures

the boots on mine are actually being scratch built for the most part.. Start out with an old pair of snowboarding boots, build up a bit of foam around that, get some rubber sheets in various thicknesses to create new soles for the shoes, leather for covering it, all the buckles n whatnot and a lot of elbow grease :p

I think your back pack is off when i look at mine it has the top going to the middle of the ear

i also will need help with this so any good people with modeling (lots of work need to been done if you want them smooth like FS)

it nice to see people like gears

I dont have the files but i can look around for it

All that i have is Marcus Fenix

Update:

I have all most all the files down and i just need some one to pep them for me i dont have the full pep software

And i working on a shin peace so i will post that soon (it not that bad first timer can do some of these peaces)

Need an unfolder? Just pm me with the files and parameters you want done. Paper size, scale, configurations, etc. I can probably have the full suit up sometime next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back