Cog Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow cool! just downloaded the right shin and it looks awesome! is it possible that there will be a whole pepakura suit made?

my goal is for a full suit but havent gotten around to it yet

I should be able to send it the next couple of parts Garland (i have know idea what you want next)

I just have problem scaling them. I have used all the directions on scaling but it only cam done to like 10% but Fenix game mess is like 13 ft

But if any one know how to use sketchup i know there a feature to size stuff down and keep them to scale

Just send me whatever.

I just have problem scaling them. I have used all the directions on scaling but it only cam done to like 10% but Fenix game mess is like 13 ft

Are you trying to scale them in your 3d program? Because I think you only do that in pep right?

If anyone has built that shin yet, let me know how the sizing is. I tried to scale it the best I could using Robo's pieces as a scaling reference (I always scale my pieces to 6'2", just to let you know).

Last edited by a moderator:
you scale it in pep but i think sketchup has a tool that allows you scale the entire model

i would have to re-due the model but that no problem

cgspartan said:
meh.. I'll stick with the one's I already built thanks :p

25.jpg
Sorry for double post but are these files available?

i dont think he has posted them yet

sorry about for going so slow but school has got to me but i have fix the size problem

All i have to do is just get the models put into pdos

Spartan-104 said:
Sorry didn't mean to be a pest. Great work though. in the future is there a chance a COG helmet might maybe be available?
right now i dont have the cog helmet since epic only put out fenix

if i find it i will post it right away

And to give any update

when i unfolded the chest and back it was about 60 pages

i just wished i had the cracked version so i can get these out in the pdos alot quicker

WarHead9705 said:
Hey you got all president week!
i still have school

Update: I got the Breastplate and a little more pulled to were i like it all i need is to get it put in a .pdo

All i got to do is get the belt and the boots which i have know idea if im going to make them a one or two pieces

Just to give a update: Read first post if you want the pictures

Its been a while but i got most of it done all i have to do is work on the boots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back