Gloves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gokussj5okazu

I found these "mechanics" gloves at Walmart a month or two ago, in the mens section. The material on top is a little off, being rippled instead of flat, but the fingers and palm look spot on to me, what do you all think? You can see on the top where I sewed velcro for the gauntlets, which I seem to have misplaced. :unsure:

gloves1600.jpg

gloves2423.jpg

I think ski gloves are cooler.
Sure these on pic not fit to MC, but it possible to find something very close to MC's gloves.
LERAJUSKIGLF.jpg
p73214z.jpg

Skullcandy Girl said:
I actually kinda like the paintball gloves made by a company called "Black jack" :) These are nice too though :D

I agree the ski gloves would get hot because of the insulation.
I got the Blackjacks and they seem to breath well.
S5031529-1.jpg

S5031530.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Skullcandy Girl said:
I actually kinda like the paintball gloves made by a company called "Black jack" :) These are nice too though :D

SPARTAN G-099 said:
I agree the ski gloves would get hot because of the insulation.
I got the Blackjacks and they seem to breath well.
S5031529-1.jpg
Yep, that's exactly the one that I have. :cool: However, I'm looking at another pair of gloves that looks absolutely fitting:

SKU19325-4.jpg

It's the Dye C7 paintball gloves and I would have gotten it sooner if not for its price ($45). :cry:

Yeah the price is what made me go bleh with the C7's. I do like the PVC on the fingers though and I have tiny hands hahah so I need more bulk to offset my hand size vs the handplate size. PLus they were like, $15 and that's including shipping :D

Nice finds.

Those BlackJacks look a little too bulky, but cool none the less. Those C7 paintball gloves would look very close to MC's if they were black, and weren't so high. lol

The main reason I chose the pair I chose was because I liked the way the leather palm wrapped around the fingers, it just gave a combat feel to them. Plus they were cheap and I was out of time. :D

Mmm... i've seen better that are a little more tight and closer to chiefs at fred meyer and harbor frieght tools,
but other than a few things they look pretty good and acccurate.

-JW

I picked up some gloves a long time ago from wal-mart called Sport Utility Gloves (SUG) and I think they'd work well for MC gloves. Bad thing is that I've used them as work gloves and they're pretty worn. Haven't searched for a new pair yet.

AoBfrost said:
Blackjack gloves are not the most accurate, but do look very nice with armor.
What would you say are "more" accurate. I can't find those blackjacks anyway.

LukeTrocity said:
What would you say are "more" accurate. I can't find those blackjacks anyway.
I got mine from eBay. Search for armored gloves.

Really people wont notice, if you have plain black cotton gloves, with hand plates on, no one will know they arent accurate...

im using them because i already had them handy and they're comfortable. i don't really care about the accuracy, it's just a bonus.

This reminds me of the undersuit thread a while back, people wanted to know where they could buy a accurate/close to accurate undersuit, there really is none, the only good looking thing you can use is a black turtle neck sweat shirt and black sweat pants. Same for gloves, there is nothing 100% accurate, the best is to go with something black and looks nice or just plain black gloves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back