Props P90 and M1 garand pepakura

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xero

Jr Member
Ive spent days searching for any P90 and m1 garand files that i can use for pepakura and ahvent found anything so if anyone had a file of one or both that i could have that be great.

P90, DO WANT PLZ HELP KTHNXBAI!

I really would like to see a p90, get me a model, and I might get you a pep file ;p

Nevermind, I am converting it myself, If it doesnt work, it's faster for me to do this myself and play with different models.

I R FOUND p90 MODEL KTHNX, MAKING PEP RIGHT NOW.

I'm editing out the screw holes and small details, just keeping the main shape, most of the stuff I edited out can be easily done with cardboard or cardstock in 5min.

This better work cause I bought the model

Topic is made, plz go read it in the weapon creation thread.

Also, NO I WONT DO A m1, that thing is too long and too thin.

You should....save up $220 and get an airsoft one! hahaha

I saw an AWESOME AK-47 Pep in a store in London....unfortunately I got no pictures...

I've seen it before, it isnt pepakura, it's just papercraft model. I was thinking of buying a cheap p90 airsoft gun, but too many people say it sucks, you need a CS or tokyo M brand gun for it to do damage and be good.

The Kraken said:
You should....save up $220 and get an airsoft one! hahaha

I saw an AWESOME AK-47 Pep in a store in London....unfortunately I got no pictures...

If your saving, keep going. Get a real one.

Airsoft P90's are nice, a REAL P90 is a blast. ERT slings rock.

Last edited by a moderator:
Somehow $220 seems a bit easier than $1700~....but I would LOVE a P90...especially with the short ("correct") length barrel

The Kraken said:
Somehow $220 seems a bit easier than $1700~....but I would LOVE a P90...especially with the short ("correct") length barrel

So would I, but that costs another $200 Tax plus backround check, and then the new parts and gunsmithing fees. I am taking mine that way, just getting the paper work inorder.

AoBfrost said:
Topic is made, plz go read it in the weapon creation thread.

Also, NO I WONT DO A m1, that thing is too long and too thin.

thats what she said.

Oy oy. There's a full-size AK-47 papercraft file somewhere... I made a slightly modified version of the thing.
Let me find it...
http://kamikuzu.fc2web.com/html-1/kamikuzu-gallary.html
There's also a P90 in there, as well as a bunch of other stuff. Sadly, only the AK-47 is full sized, so you'd have to do some scaling. It's in japanese, for those of you who speak the language.

AK-47 *Full size*
P-90 *Not quite full size*
Deagle *Small*
Mp5 *Small; extendable butt*
M-16 *Small*

They're all fun, but the AK-47 is the only one usable for anything other than display.

Hi

The links you gave do not work. It would be nice if someone could point me in the right direction for a P90 pepakura file. I have tried to convert it from a sketchup file but it is insanely small and the parts are imposable (Probably because i am not good at it) Any help would be appericated ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back