- Hall of Honor - Post Pics of your finished armor/weapons

There use to be someone in the middle but he asked to be cut out before I posted this and the easiest way was just to lose the top of the sword haha

Finally finished my Reach Magnum, still working on my armor, but here's the Magnum

WP_20150715_16_22_54_Pro.jpg WP_20150715_16_22_54_Pro.jpg

I posted an ad in the marketplace incase anyone's interested

WP_20150715_16_22_54_Pro.jpg

Here is my most recent suit. Not gonna lie I could have spent more time and it would have looked better but I use it in high stress activities for costumes. Sorry about the rotation issue. Haven't quite figured it out yet.

IMG_0023.JPG

IMG_0023.JPG

Do you have a tutorial for this one? Is it Papureka or other? Nice job with this suit?

Thank you! I do not have a full tutorial since I was following other tutorials already lol. It was 100% pepakura all from the high def files on the wiki. I really lucked out on the measurements and only ended up making 1 extra piece. There are dozens of amazing tutorials you can follow on here. http://imgur.com/a/2PpEK/all There are a few more pictures for reference. Feel free to PM me if you have any specific questions!

I love always coming to this page and finding all sorts of new stuff all the time :D

Now that I have finally finished, here is my contribution...

Post Escalation Master Chief with custom, full body Exo-suit.
Helmet was an Impact cast, visor by Hector Alfaro.
Wearer is Jonathan Groves from "World's Tallest Spartans".
Photo shoot location: Ft. Casey State Park, Washington State
Photo Edits made by Epic Edits (no editing to the suit was made)
Over 3000 build time hours and thousands of dollars invested. Primary components are made from Balsa, Rondo casts, EVA Foam, and Custom made Latex Hex Pattern.

00a.jpg 00b.jpg00c.jpg00d.jpg00e.jpg00f.jpg00g.jpg00h.jpg00i.jpg00j.jpg00k.jpg

Don't forget to like my Facebook page too! https://www.facebook.com/evakura.armor

00a.jpg

00b.jpg

00c.jpg

00d.jpg

00e.jpg

00f.jpg

00g.jpg

00h.jpg

00i.jpg

00j.jpg

00k.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back