Magnum Blueprints - Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the latest installment in my Halo blueprints.

Let me know what you think.

Alan

Halo%20Magnum.gif

Very nice! this will make a very good template provided your ok with other people using it as a template?

wizardofflight said:
Here is the latest installment in my Halo blueprints.

Let me know what you think.

Alan

Halo%20Magnum.gif

Your good very good...

Last edited by a moderator:
Nicely done! Just as good as the AR schematic you drafted not too long ago. Looking forward to seeing more of your work, buddy... :cool:

This would certainly make for a good base reference for one of your future prop builds, Reilly! ;)

SPARTAN II said:
This would certainly make for a good base reference for one of your future prop builds, Reilly! ;)
Yes it would. Can't wait to use them!

p0rtalman said:
Very nice! this will make a very good template provided your ok with other people using it as a template?

Go for it that's what they are there for, just make sure you post pics of your progress. Once I have it broken down into details and dimensioned I'll post the final version.

Thanks guys.

Alan

I have updated the blueprints in the first post. If you don't see the clip as part of the drawing you'll need to hit refresh.

Nothing big just some minor orthoghraphic projection errors.

Alan

I was just discussing the disconnect between 405th forum status and skill today with a friend..

And I think this should be moved to the Weapons and Props section. Like, pronto.
Wiz's work is either stolen from Weta or, well, he's just very, very good. :rolleyes

Vrogy

Thank you for the compliment, I think? :p

I have spend many a wasted hour drafting and drawing, working with photo/screen cap references is like trying to solve a puzzle. Since everything is in perspective you have to spend a lot of time studying the reference material and tweaking the drawings. Screen caps from the game tend to be skewed with a very strong perspective (like 28mm), making them a bit tougher to work with in some ways.

Right now I am working on the Assault Rifle. It should be ready for a preliminary posting this weekend.

Alan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back