Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-30

• 31+

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have allways been wondering if there are actually any people of my age doing these armor things...
I havent found anyone yet who is at the same age or younger then me and does armor pieces (Im 15)

So i was just wondering what age are you guys?

(im sorry if this is an unnacceptable post i read all the instructions and it didnt mention this would be bad +im a newbie)

Happy to see people of my age, i thought that the majority of people would be around 25 years old.
I have now made 2 cardboard armors and 1 pepakura helmet is nearly finished (just a couple of pieces left) working as im posting...

I also sculpted a helmet during art class (V high quality i got an A+!!! i can post some images) but i lack of materials to actually make a resin mold of it...
I will probably get all the stuff in 2 weeks.

I also made Mark V (halo ce armor) when i was 12 and a half years old... but i dont really count that as armor since of the poor quality...

(Im 15 and i started making halo armor since i was 12)

Good luck guys!

15-18. Almost done my helmet. I just have to apply the new window tint tomorrow, and then install the little vents, and it's done.

im 13 and not turning 14 for a whole year ..... look at my armor i dont think its that bad

Gokussj5okazu said:
17 here, working on pep armor for Wednesday. :eek: And I don't think I'm gonna finish...

Stop posting and get to work buddy.. I feel your pain.. I had to finish mine by last friday... Long nights, less sleep. You can do it.. Just work your butt off these remaining days and you will accomplish it..! No sleep = armor!

Last edited by a moderator:
preskewl said:
Stop posting and get to work buddy.. I feel your pain.. I had to finish mine by last friday... Long nights, less sleep. You can do it.. Just work your butt off these remaining days and you will accomplish it..! No sleep = armor!

hey preskewl how is my armor i must get a decent comment or something from somebody... plzzz and your wife is really good at halo

17 man.

be glad you started young.

cuz i just started and the whole ARMOR VS HIGH SCHOOL thing isnt workin so great.....
being jobless doesnt help either lol.

but hey, you got skills and thats badass in itself.

good luck! hope your armor turns out well.

Your 13? Dont you know the game is 'Rated M for Mature' (age limit +17) ESRB

In europe 'pegi rating +15' (so im playing legally wohuu!!!)

(As i have sayd before, Im 15.8)

Finnish Spartan said:
Your 13? Dont you know the game is 'Rated M for Mature' (age limit +17) ESRB

In europe 'pegi rating +15' (so im playing legally wohuu!!!)

(As i have sayd before, Im 15.8)
I'm 16... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back