Props energy sword sounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

rachciav

ok so im starting an energy sword, and i was wondering if anyone had a file of the sound that an energy sword makes, like it turning on, slashing, making that humming noise, and swinging. i google, lime wire, and youtube searched it. but didnt come up with anything. if you have it, can you please post it, cause i think it would be better quality than recording it off the TV. thanks :D

Heh, that would be pretty awesome. I would say your best bet would be to record it off of your xbox, or a friend's if you don't have one. Maybe there is a way to rip sound files off of the game?

yea i think it would be even cooler to have the sounds like activated when the sword is hit, and when its turned on. i only have a regular xbox so ill have to get halo 2 sounds, not that that make much of a difference. and ill take apart a light saber i have that has the sounds that are activated by being hit, maybe i can change the noise it makes.

yea i have an old lightsaber i bought, and i opened it up, then got really confused at all the parts and put it back together. i didnt know what made the sound. if you had a diagram that would help me alot!

i got the sounds but might have to turn volume up hight to here perfect go to youtube type Halo 3 Team Energy Swords SWAT it shows it in bigining so yah oh forgot um it should be the first video just in case so yah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back