[Request] KH2 keyblade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a model of the key blade, later I might try to unfold it, it is really low poly, and has good shape, only hard part I can see is the end where it's crowded with all the teeth of the key, but if made large enough, say lifesized...I'm sure it wouldnt be hard at all.

AoBfrost said:
I have a model of the key blade, later I might try to unfold it, it is really low poly, and has good shape, only hard part I can see is the end where it's crowded with all the teeth of the key, but if made large enough, say lifesized...I'm sure it wouldnt be hard at all.

i would like it VERY VERY much plz Frost upload it plz
the teeth i will do first so i dont have to do it last hehe

Last edited by a moderator:
NZ-TK said:
No problem. In future, try a little more reading and a little less posting.

There's a phrase used in some places that reduces the number of characters that need be entered to express that sentiment: 'lurk more'. Efficiency FTW, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only thing I see hard about this now is the long shaft of the blade, it will take many pages and it may not be perfectly rounded. I'll have to play with the model, but I can try, otherwise, I'll ust make the handle and the key's teeth, and you can go out and buy a long wooden rod at the hardware store for 3 dollars.

I have made a pep keyblade before, though it bends a lot at the shaft.

My suggestion would wither make of pur wood or use a wood dowel for the shaft and then make pep files of the handle and actual key tip.

I can send you my sketch-up keyblade model if you want to play around with it and unfold it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back