Props Assult Rifle Blueprints - Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Well I manged to get some time to work on the Assult Rifle blueprints. Had to use a lot of reference material to get it right.

Take a look and let me know what you all think.

Alan

Assult%20Rifle.gif

Just to make sure there isn't any misunderstandings about my drawings originality, here is a comparison of LA Armor's drawings (in white) vs. my drawings (in red) and while they are similar (Sure would hope that they were) they are not copies of one another. Hopefully this will answer any questions that might arise.

http://propaholics.wolfchasers.com/uploade...20AR%20Comp.gif

Finnish_Spartan said:
Looks cool! same quality as the legendary armor creators blueprints!

-Fin(n)ish

The legendary armor guys are the same makers who do the hyperfirm star wars rifles, I know for a fact that they used WOF's clonetrooper rifle drawings, being the best around

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you! This one kind of grew on me as I was working on it. It looks like it would be a fun weapon to shoot. Looks like a great canidate for a paint ball or Airsoft gun mod. There is a lot of room in side to install just about anything.

Alan

Dang dude, I was gonna try my hand out at mapping some weapons, but looks like you got it covered. Nice work.

Not bad at all. What materials would you use to make this? Just out of curiosity. Oh is it possible that you could make a video or something explaining the steps to make the assault rifle easier to make?

JesusFreak922 said:
Not bad at all. What materials would you use to make this? Just out of curiosity. Oh is it possible that you could make a video or something explaining the steps to make the assault rifle easier to make?

kinda dead topic! You use the drawinds to build from.

Uh-oh... another necro post (becoming kinda frequent lately) :rolleyes:

Please always check the date of the last reply posted in any thread you read. If it's been inactive for more than thirty days (which this one clearly has), it's better not to post.

Necro-posting is frowned upon by the Admin/Mod group, and if continued can result in minor or severe disciplinary action (ie. view-only access, suspension, banning).

The only exception to this rule is if the OP (Original Poster) has an update to add to the topic. Since it's their thread, and it's in relation to the topic, that is allowable.

If not, then it's best not to bump up these sort of threads.

Not trying to be an @$$ or anything, dude. Just some friendly advice ;)/wink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Absolutely amazing! Pretty much nothing more to say.

Oh wait, could i use this blueprint for making an assault rifle myself? :D

Masa said:
Absolutely amazing! Pretty much nothing more to say.

Oh wait, could i use this blueprint for making an assault rifle myself? :D

Nope you cannot. Actually, these blueprints are copyrighted and just looking at them is an infrigment to Microsoft's copyrights.

:unsure

That's like asking an architect if you can use his plans.

Wizard offered is blueprints for free, for everyone.

LastSpartan said:
Nope you cannot. Actually, these blueprints are copyrighted and just looking at them is an infrigment to Microsoft's copyrights.

:unsure

That's like asking an architect if you can use his plans.

Wizard offered is blueprints for free, for everyone.

The same way they "Copyrighted" the green toy assault rifles?

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back