Props Halo 3 Shotgun Bleprints - Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the last addition to the Halo 3 blueprint arsenal, the Shotgun.

As always let me know what you think.

Alan

Halo%203%20Shotgun.gif

One day I'm going to sit down and make models from your blue prints, I love them.

as always from you Alan, it is great.
only thing is that i think there are less ridges on the front grip.

^^The ridges are correct, as are all the grooves and recessed bits.

Looks great! Only suggestion I would have is maybe add that little flashlight/ round piece on the left side of the gun as a separate part of the drawing... mainly for scale reference. Other than that, it looks super.

I have some 'action shots' of the shotgun, I'll try to clean them up and add them to the gallery as a collage.

Thanks guys.

I have updated the Shotgun Drawings in the first post. Added the flashlight, thank you for pointing that out I forgot it completely. I also added an overall length, Don't know how acurate it is so let me know.

Alan

wizardofflight said:
Thanks guys.

I have updated the Shotgun Drawings in the first post. Added the flashlight, thank you for pointing that out I forgot it completely. I also added an overall length, Don't know how acurate it is so let me know.

Alan

SO awesome Alan! Once I start my chief armor, this will be my weapon of choice, since it certainly is my choice weapon in the game. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks very nice.
That's the length that's on the wiki and that seems to be taken as canon, so it should be perfect.

48.8, full size would be way too huge for me...

hurry and get 50 posts so we can get full threads of your stuff
Just dont spam. You have common sense, right? It shows in your great work :D

wizardofflight said:
Here is the last addition to the Halo 3 blueprint arsenal, the Shotgun.

As always let me know what you think.

Alan

Halo%203%20Shotgun.gif
It looks awsome!!!

hehe cool but Nugget has made a file for pep!

a pic.

[attachment=3345:Shotty2_1.jpg]

hehe cool isnt it? Nugget used 3D Max 9.

shadow8136 said:

Did you look at the schematics? they've got far, far more detail than nugget's files. Too much for pepakura, but they will be excellent references for making real props.

Thank you, glad that they will be useful. Make sure to post pictures of your builds. Since my modeling time is limited so I tend to live vicariously through watching you folks build stuff from the drawings.

Skullcandy Girl, greatly appreciated! That means a lot to me coming from you. Your work is very impressive!

Thanks Vrogy!

Let me just say that these blueprints are not meant to replace PEP files, they are intended to compliment them. PEPs will get you the basic shape, but unless you want to spend a life time folding super small bits of paper, PEPs just aren't practical to create all of the small details on the weapons. For armor it is a great method, the details on armor are large enough that they can be modeled easily.

Also if you build props like the folks at Legendary Armory you'll need blueprints.

Alan

shadow8136 said:
a pic.
[attachment=3345:Shotty2_1.jpg]

Vrogy said:
Did you look at the schematics? they've got far, far more detail than nugget's files. Too much for pepakura, but they will be excellent references for making real props.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back