Screen-used Brute gun from the Halo 3 Commercial

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been wondering when one of those would show up... theres a good amount of stuff in the believe comercial musuem part. that would be fun to get ahold of (isn't there a scorpion tank in the background somewhere?)

Hmm 3k for a spikier, sounds a bit much, How about this, I give you the contents of my wallet for the scorpion. Sounds like a good deal right?

Adam said:
*counting cash*
good job Adam, I'll sell you one for 10 bucks. I just gotta kill some more Brutes. Ammo costs more, with customes and all, you know how it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Peter Jackson was contracted to do that prop, and that these guys just got a hold of it to sell. Could be wrong though.

Off topic: If we become official, will anyone consider contacting Jackson and either getting him to join and/or loan/sell us a M12 LRV Warthog for use in a parade?

Peter jackson didn't have much if anything to do with that halo short stuff. Niel Blomkamp did though. that gun was made by WETA. I'll love to get it. Could we even pool enough $$ to buy one?

Adam said:
Peter jackson didn't have much if anything to do with that halo short stuff. Niel Blomkamp did though. that gun was made by WETA. I'll love to get it. Could we even pool enough $$ to buy one?

IDK. Peter Jackson did the Landfall stuff, and he has a whole warehouse of Halo stuff down in New Zealend... (we need him as a member :p)

If your talking about the gun, probably. 3.5K amongst the however many people we have wouldn't be to hard. You just need to motivate them, like a cool sig or something...

If your talking about the M12 Warthog, no. Jackson (IF he sells it) would charge like 60k for it. Thats like 100-400 per member...

But it'd be cool to have at a parade!

Spartan137 said:
IDK. Peter Jackson did the Landfall stuff, and he has a whole warehouse of Halo stuff down in New Zealend... (we need him as a member :p)

Wrong

Jackson had nothing to do with it, initially Weta was part owned by Jackson, and it is the effects company jackson uses on his productions, they don't only do work for Jackson though, they pretty much handle the majority of large budget films that are shot here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back