Tutorial: Pepakura building for dummies (or noobs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I have a problem with pepakura viewer: There are some parts of the model out of the pages...i don't know how to print it...

You'll have to be a little more specific, I'm afraid - did you re-scale the piece? Try showing me an image of the issue and I'll be able to direct you further.

The common cause of this is changing the paper type in the print settings. If the model was broken up onto A4 paper but then you set the print settings to Letter, parts will hang off the edges (Same if you go from letter to A4). To rectify it you either switch to the default paper the file was made for, or get pep designer (don't need to pay for it to do this) and move the parts to reside ON the paper.

hi i just wanted to ask , the foam mat we see in gyms which might be 3 inch thick , is it good in pepakura mask and armor ?

If it's 3 inches thick, then it's good if you WANT your armor that thick. Most people go for the 1inch stuff that is dirt cheap on amazon.

Depends on where youre putting it and how dense the foam is.

Also, its been 6 years since i made this thread. How crazy is that? I still love you all.

This is the first tutorial I've read that actually suggests having the Pepakura Viewer or Designer open while working. I think that's a fantastic tip and I thank you for it!

Great threat!

Can anybody tell how I reshape a pepakura helmet into a size... well that will fit my head. It will be my first time with the program and all.. so I would like to figure out if I'm building a helmet that will fit. Thanks!!

Can anybody tell me if this thread is still alive? I see the tut started with folding but seems to have stopped before resining. The last thread was in 2014

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry last post was 2015 but still is there more ?

Can anybody tell me if this thread is still alive? I see the tut started with folding but seems to have stopped before resining. The last thread was in 2014

- - - Updated - - -

sorry to say but i think its dead.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi jbowling! Please try not to post in a thread that has been inactive for over 3 weeks, it pushes current things down. There are many other tutorials around. If you're looking for Resining tutorials you can check out Cereal Kill3rs videos. http://www.405th.com/showthread.php?t=36689

I've also kept up some decent bullet points on the pepakura process in my current build. http://www.405th.com/showthread.php?t=46443

Good luck!

For future reference, if you just have a question, there are Help! threads located here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back