you know you play too much halo when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
flying_squirl said:
common, no more mass murder/homicide ones please.

anyone mind if i re-edit some of em n add em into the first post? ill make em blue so you know their not my ones

Thats ok by me :]

Last edited by a moderator:
when you find your self humming the halo theme song...all the time...
when you wear a wwmcd (what would master chief do) bracelet.

-when you watch a war movie and tell the soldier press R1 R1 plasma...R1R1
-when your pc turns on you automaticaly say "cortana whats the...oh.. nevermind
-when you tell your girlfriend that you almost love her as much as the Master Chief. and she brks up with you...
-after the last one you say... she was probly working with the covenant....

when you start making all your friends help you make halo armor have a suit in the house stay on the 405 all day at work have all the dam toys and pre ordered 3 banshee. Have all the clix and the scarab. Make make were halo tee shirts have wed sits for halo as a fan with a 360 at woke so the 15 do not kick my A$$ so bad at the halo party that we have up stars. Sorry that just me :rolleyes

sssancheznes said:
-when you tell your girlfriend that you almost love her as much as the Master Chief.
Haha I love this one. I always said this joke to my girlfriend.

Can you edit them on the first post FS?

Pat

when you shout random stuff out from Halo, especially multiplayer lines like "Killtacular" or "Red Team has the flag!"

flying_squirl said:
common, no more mass murder/homicide ones please.

anyone mind if i re-edit some of em n add em into the first post? ill make em blue so you know their not my ones

Fine with me.

when every sports illustrated swim suit has cortana or keys on it.
when grifball replaces basketball
when the doctor tells u you have an infection u start thinkin about who to kill
when your priest says halo u start singing the theme

. When you find yourself saying owned when somebody messes up
. When reading the bible all you can think about is MC
. When your girlfriend breaks up with you and you don't realize till you xbox get the rrod a week later.
. If you got the one above

Hey FS, that is one helluva funny list you've got there! Great idea here, dude! :lol:

The contributions added by other members are really good too, guys and gals ;)

Well, as it's a little after 3:00 AM here, I'm kinda tired and so in a bit of a weird mood (can't sleep), so forgive me if any of the ones I propose sound kinda "odd", lol:

When you say "SPARTAN", you're not thinking of the Roman soldiers of long ago.

When you say "Pwn!" instead of "Burn!" when someone you know makes a good/funny insult at someone else.

When you hear the word "keys", your first thoughts are of an old man and his daughter.

When you hear the word "autumn", your first thought isn't of that particular season in the year.

When you hear someone commenting about a "hairy/fuzzy spider", you immediately think back to that RvB episode with the Plasma Grenade stuck to Donut's head.

When you hear someone say "HALO sucks", and frantically look around for your M6D Pistol or AR to club them over the head with, only to realize you don't actually have either.

When you're playing COD3/4 and charge right into the middle of battle, only to realize you suddenly dropped dead because you mistakenly thought you had overshields.

When you're playing COD3/4 you throw a grenade at an enemy, and are actually surprised when it doesn't stick.

When you have a vidcap from the "Starry Night" commercial set as your background for your cell phone, and your salutation when you turn it on reading "SPARTAN-117 Reporting for Duty".

When even your friends who don't play or know HALO come to recognize it from all the time you've been putting in on that Mk VI helmet (and they also now know what you mean when you say "Mk VI" or "MJOLNIR").

When the "405th Infantry Division" website is the first page you open up in your browser, aside from your e-mail account.

When you keep that same webpage open 'round the clock, even if you're not at or using your computer.

That does it for me right now, I think. I could probably come up with a few more, but my brain's suffering a melt-down at the moment... :p lol

When the "405th Infantry Division" website is the first page you open up in your browser, aside from your e-mail account.

When you keep that same webpage open 'round the clock, even if you're not at or using your computer.

lmao, have you been spying on me?!?!? :D

These are great!

SPARTAN II said:
...When the "405th Infantry Division" website is the first page you open up in your browser, aside from your e-mail account.

how'd you know? :D

i got one.....when you are watching any war movie and you wonder where the scorpion is...

...when you watch 300 and realize there is no master chief, no matter how many times they say SPARTANS!!!!

SPARTAN II said:

You must know me quite well...

Sadly enough...most of these apply to me. I've been addicted to Halo since it came out.

-You know you play too much Halo when you go into a dark room and look for the "Q" button.

That actually happened to me.

Several times.

: (

-You know you play to much halo when you take an art subject in your last year of school so you can make Mjolnir armor in it.
-you know you play to much halo when you cried at the end of halo 3... then saw the MC didn't really die and was happy again!
-you know you play to much halo when you decide to start a real fight just so you can use the line "I'm here to finish the fight"

You know you play to much halo when you look for skulls lying around outside
when you run over something in any other videogame and you say splater kill (thats happened to me while playing half life 2)
when you hear about floods and you get out your shotgun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back