you know you play too much halo when...

Status
Not open for further replies.

flying squirl

Sr Member
i was bored at work sooo....

you know you play too much halo:

.when you meet up with your friend and you accidentally call her by her game tag.

.when you don't think of golf when you hear the word sandtrap.

.when, for a brick, you fly pretty good.

.when you smiled a little at the one above.

.when driving into a tunnel you cant help but say 'this cave isn't a natural formation'.

.when 'starry night' makes you think of an ad instead of Van Gogh.

.when you know there's no need to 'get a satchel on that gate'.

.when 'death island' sounds like fun.

.when your friend, who's slagging you for calling her by her game tag, calls you by yours without noticing right away.

.when you don't notice right away ether.

.when you just accept that a captain happens to carry a pistol... with no ammo... and smoke a pipe... in space... and has no chair

.when you know what beats everything.

.when you know that every one in the life pod, appart from you, definitely isn't guna make it.

.when you try to save the grunts from the brutes in that part in high charity.

.when HBO is a website not a tv station.

.when you try to recapture that feeling of "well, that video was weird. 'the flood'? thats a weird title for a level. hmm?whats that banging? huh, my radars broken... wait... AHHH!!! WHATTHEHELLARETHEY?!!1!".

.when you want to make halo armour so bad you join a site about it. :D

.when you forget that your girl friend . . . told you . . . . to. . . . . . . . damnit! he got me. aww man, dont teabag me. . . . what where you saying?.

.When you injure yourself and accidentally dial 117 but realize before calling it.

.when you call it anyway just to see.

.When you feel yourself going red when saying "what? no, i don't have any halo action figures and Ive DEFINATLY never saluted them ether".

.when your car has a bumper sticker that says 'MY OTHER CARS A HOG'.

.when you want your girl friend to go as cortana at halloween. what? no, of corse i don't think shes hot, i just want a cortana to go with my chief costume, thats all. aww comeon, pleeeeeeeeese?.

.When you see your electric bill.

if you have any to add please feel free

Last edited by a moderator:
when, you dont remenber you have to take your girlfriend at work because you play Halo.

HAHA do not ever try this one :oops: :lol:

Pat

.When a tree fall's on you legs but you cant be botherd to call 911/999 Because your playing Halo.
.When a maniac with a chainsaw tries to kill you, you dont move because you think you have oversheilds.
.When you 360 gets RROD 9 times.

I havnt played in a while, but when I was playing it a lot, I would constantly get the sheild charge up sound in my head....you know the one....beep beep beep beep...buuUUUURRRp

smilie120 said:
.When a tree fall's on you legs but you cant be botherd to call 911/999 Because your playing Halo.
.When a maniac with a chainsaw tries to kill you, you dont move because you think you have oversheilds.
.When you 360 gets RROD 9 times.

you end up calling 117 instead

-when you get asked if you want a 'double' chocolate chip cookie and it makes you think of 'double kill'
-when all you reply to anyone is "Un-friggin-believable"
-when your down town and wonder if you could pick up a kill frenzy
-when you wake up in the morning and shout "slayer"

-Everytime you hear someone yell "Johnson!" and you look to see if Sgt. Avery Johnson is present :]
-When you have a Halo/Master Chief related dream EVERY FREAKIN NIGHT!!!!! (ahhh, make them stop!!!)
-Whenever you hear a metal object hit a tile floor you think someone just chucked a frag grenade.

and

-When the first thing you do in the morning is Salute every Master Chief helmet and/or action figure you own......

Not that I do that or any thing......

.when someone asks you for a sticky pad and you give him the "kiss of death"
.when you find ten-year-olds high, squeaky voices calming
.when you stay up late at night, staring at the roof, trying to picture chiefs face
.when you try to link your sunglasses to the scope on your pistol that you can't QUITE locate
.when going shooting a semi-automatic seems boring
.you wish you had a flame grenade when someone asks you where you've been
.you try to corpse hump the deer you just shot

-Chupa

mines more just gaming in general, not really halo.. happens a lot to me IRL..

When your faced with a difficult choice so you decide to save and pick one, then load and pick the other. Then as you instinctively go to save you realize the save buttons missing because it's fricken real life.

.when everything that happens twice is a double kill.
.when you own everything halo-related ever made.
.when you teabag every time you do something cool.

when you shoot your friend, then the cop, then the swat team, then yourself because you think they and you have shields! ha beat that

when ordering a double scoop ice cream you say "can i have a double kill- sorry i mean double scoop ice cream"
when you hear You can't touch this by MC Hammer you think he got an untouchable in halo
when you try to scope in with a pistol
when you think you can throw grenades more than a mile (in halo one you could throw grenades so frickin' far)
(if you are in the army) you start quoteing Sgt. Johnsen "Their in standard formation, little bastards up front, big ones in back. good luck cairo"
When you think Cairo is a space station and not the capitol of Egypt

Friendly said:
.when everything that happens twice is a double kill.
.when you own everything halo-related ever made.
.when you teabag every time you do something cool.

lol i was scooping ice cream for my buds and i and it was 3 in da morning i was tired he wanted 5 scoops of ice cream for some reason and as i was sccoping i was likr double scoop, triple scoop, over scoop ,scooptacular!

common, no more mass murder/homicide ones please.

anyone mind if i re-edit some of em n add em into the first post? ill make em blue so you know their not my ones

when 'starry night' makes you think of an ad instead of Picasso.

Van Gogh. Not picasso :p.

Whenever youre friend ask you if you Think of Halo or Sparta when you say spartan and you Lie and say Sparta :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back