Looking for Good Pepakura Unfolder..

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are things like pelicans, Cairo, UNSC ships, Covenant Cruisers, HEV Pods(from Delta Halo), Mongoose, Warthog, Hornet. Yeah... and there KMZ posted by Ragtagsoldier.

Their part of the ships pack he posted awhile back. The Cruiser is awesome...but they have a lot of open edges and are overly complex for the scale they will be constructed in, plus parts like antennas would be better off removed and scratch made.

I may do the Cruiser eventually, I would just hope it would be close to eternal's beauty when it got finished.

flying_squirl said:
im very tempted to go in and edit summa these for pep. :cautious:

they look like fun
Squirrel could you please unfold the mangoose? I need the body to create a custom body for my ATV.

-Fin(n)ish

Last edited by a moderator:
These look nearly impossible for pep. There are WAY to many open edges, and to many faces. The models could be edited to work though.

Well not everything is needed to be unfolded but, What I'M Requesting is these: Warthog or Mongoose. I'd prefer Warthog though... HEVs and I guess Hornet. Thanks to anyone who DOES unfold this

Spartan 051 said:
i will see what i can do but it might take a bit

That's alright with me.... I know this is going to take a long time BTW The UNSC Cruiser... Might as well NOT open it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back