Its only been like 2 months...

Status
Not open for further replies.

honest insanity

But finally I am in my new place in teh heart of (south) austin, tejas :D haha

A lot has changed since i last checked up on here. Its gonna take me weeks to check out all these new workings people have done!

honest_insanity said:
But finally I am in my new place in teh heart of (south) austin, tejas :D haha

A lot has changed since i last checked up on here. Its gonna take me weeks to check out all these new workings people have done!

welcome back...where is austin, tejas at??

Last edited by a moderator:
LMAO!!! :lol:

He makes a good point; I've never heard of this "Tejas" place either, heh.

Good to see you're back, Insanity. 'Tis a damn shame your family threw out that Covenant Carbine you were working on. Hope you decide to make another, dude... :cool:

No kidding... I was just talking about you the other day... Glad to see you're back... maybe you'll visit the club sometime.

Yeah, this "Tejas" place is starting to become quite the focal point for HALO armour making. I think everyone from the 405th should move there, lol.

*Thinks about packing his things to move to Tejas too* :p

tejas is great, low cost of living, high amount of hot chicks, and gas prices that beat the national average....not by much but at this point i'll take what i can get.

tenacioust183 said:
tejas is great, low cost of living, high amount of hot chicks, and gas prices that beat the national average....not by much but at this point i'll take what i can get.

Hmm... a high amount of hot ladies there, huh? I'm there! :D lol

SPARTAN II said:
Hmm... a high amount of hot ladies there, huh? I'm there! :D lol

Come on... Canada has its fair share of hot ladies too... Canadian bartenders are definitely for the win. So, when you come to texas, make sure you import me a Couple bartenders ok... lol.

Haha Tejas (Texas) has more mjolnir armor fans than i thought o_O

Spase said:
No kidding... I was just talking about you the other day... Glad to see you're back... maybe you'll visit the club sometime.

Gah, theres a club now? Its clearly been too long. Indeed i must visit XD

Spase said:
Come on... Canada has its fair share of hot ladies too... Canadian bartenders are definitely for the win. So, when you come to texas, make sure you import me a Couple bartenders ok... lol.

You've got a point there. Downside is, a lot of the attractive, young ladies up here tend to be major headcases. Based on my own experiences anyway, lol. But yeah, I'll send a couple bartenders your way, buddy ;) heh

honest_insanity said:
Haha Tejas (Texas) has more mjolnir armor fans than i thought o_O

Gah, theres a club now? Its clearly been too long. Indeed i must visit XD

Definately seems like that's where a lot of us are now congregating. There's gotta be some good reason for that, you know... :D

Tejas- Pronounced Tehgas, also know as Texas. Synonims- The Lone Star State, That place where everything is big, The Mjolnir Armour Mecca of North America, That State helios is gonna visit sometime on his OE.
BTW, good to see you're back.
And some of those hot Canadian Bartenders are actually Hot Kiwi bartenders, on Their OE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back