Aus-Nz Member And Event List

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I've seen this thread once but I didn't post, but yeah, I'm Aussie, I live in Melbourne, Victoria. Nice to meet all of you.

Any Ideas who we can PM to get the first post updated?

Hey Arduna and Styg.
Hows Tazmania Styg? I really wana go there one day.

mawrTRON said:
Any Ideas who we can PM to get the first post updated?

Ill take care of that some time on the next day or two. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Righteo Kids.... Supanova sydney is coming up in about a months time and i am hoping to see my fellow Spartan brothers and sisters there. I personally won't be in Armour this time around but i do look forward to catch up with friends and meeting new ones down there.

Are you cosplaying at all at sydnova? I wish i could go, but cosplaying makes me poor... XD

delta38 said:
yet again another epic avvy cats.

Haha, Thanks mate, I've got a whole album full of these in my Face book.

By the way Zerebin, I might be there.

'sup, ardias here.
i'm on the northern beaches, NSW. around mona vale.

since fleetcom HQ is set in sidney and AUS & NZ are basicly the same country, perhaps fleetcom garisson or somthing similar?

Welcome Ardias!

I assume everyone has seen the new site and perhaps checked out the down under article, there's heaps of good suggestions for those hard to find molding and casting stores.

also, if you have a good idea for a future Aus/NZ article, like a cool new project your working on, a requests for a certain type of tutorial or guide relating to getting/doing stuff in Australia, or you've just been to a convention in your armour and want to write up a troop report, let me know!
I've already got an idea for the next article, but any ideas and suggestions are welcome, since i do write it for you guys!

p0rtalman said:
Ive sent the PM to a mod for the update, it took me ages!!! but its done.

Good work sarge

US bloody kiwis are getting swamped arnt we? :tutu:

We need more kiwis! Skaarj is a kiwi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back