Aus-Nz Member And Event List

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in melbourne, victoria. feel free to add me to the list. looks like portal, the only person from the 405th I have seen is the closest to me, funny that haha

ILikeCats said:
Just realised they still havn't updated the list! Ah well, Mods are busy these days I guess.

I wanna be on the list :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I typed everything up to be updated, it was just a matter of a mod copy and pasting it, but it seams they overlooked my PM or have not got around to it yet, ill send it to another mod when I'm back on the PC where i had all the forum code for the links etc already typed up. So Friday.

that would be awesome, but dont have armor at this point ... something about being too young to use fiberglass and resin o_O

I am sure those with armour would still love a photographer, and besides its not just about the armour its about making some cool new friends!

Master Camulos said:
Good to hear. Would be great if all the aussies could meet up at a con and spartan the hell out of it :p

There are plans in the works for that ;)

Nothing solid yet, but there is quite likely going to be some kind of lager meet up at supanova Brisbane next year.

G'day everyone i am aussie from brisvages in qld go the toads!!!!!!!!!!!! (state of origens for all of you that don't live in Qld or victorya)

Yes, Brisbane Supanova 2010 should be the 405th Gathering point for 2010. Heck, i still haven't met Portalman my Partner in Crime when it comes to Aussie Spartans :p

Zerebin said:
Yes, Brisbane Supanova 2010 should be the 405th Gathering point for 2010. Heck, i still haven't met Portalman my Partner in Crime when it comes to Aussie Spartans :p

Haha, well you will be seeing plenty of me in 2010, supanova, Gencon, hopefully judging my awesomeness at the WCS finals in sydney XD :lol

Ill PM some more mods about updating the list this weekend. It would be easier if NZ or belakor were still around... i miss those guys!

Tango Eight Niner reporting in for Perth, Australia!
I've spoken to p0rtalman on the Supanova forums. Sorry bout not getting you those pictures, I ended up having to sell the armour to fund my current project

I'm currently working on a set of Hayabusa armour, Mk VI armour, Gravity Hammer and Energy Swords (Like the ones the Arbiter in Halo Wars has)

Zerebin said:
So, how many 405th members are coming out to Sydney Supanova in 2 weeks?

What ?!!! 2 weeks?....

A good chance I'll be there, I'll let you know Zerebin. But not in Armour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back