Aus-Nz Member And Event List

Status
Not open for further replies.
p0rtalman said:
Bout time, i wanna see what you've done :D

Let’s see now…….how about not much!!! I'll be doing some serious catching up with what i've missed out on!. In fact I can hear my Mouse sander calling to Me!!!

I was playing Saints Row 2 then it was Fallout 3, Now it's back to Armour!

Zerebin said:
We need a Australian Chat Room or chat session to get all the AUS people together. The NZ people can join in if they like :p

I absolutely agree, it will be great way to pool resources, quicker exchange of ideas and concepts. ANZHAC lives! (or whatever we're gonna call ourselves)

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know much about setting up a chat room? preferably not one a crappy virus ridden "free" site. but if anyone knows a good one let us know!
Or we could just all post out MSN addys if that's easier? A lot of us keep in contact already, but for those who don't:
rowanwills@hotmail.com, I'm in front of the PC normally from about 6pm till late.

Zerebin said:
We need a Australian Chat Room or chat session to get all the AUS people together. The NZ people can join in if they like :p

u could get someone to start up a vent channel

adventSpartanMatrix said:
u could get someone to start up a vent channel

I used to have a vent channel, i don't think it would be that great for this sort of application....

ILikeCats said:
:gasp: Where's the influx of new Australian/New Zealand members?

I think we may have one closer to the release of halo wars.

And i'm glad i found this thread :D
Say hello to your first Perth member, all so aone out here in the middle of no where
started my armour this weekend using NZ's scout helmet pep
Ironic, was made and developed in swanbourne Perth, Wa :p
I'm on my school hols so ive got a solid month and a half to finish it, been so obsessed by all this armour stuff havent been on the xbox for 3 days :notworthy:

Cobra said:
And i'm glad i found this thread :D

Say hello to your first Perth member, all so aone out here in the middle of no where

started my armour this weekend using NZ's scout helmet pep

Ironic, was made and developed in swanbourne Perth, Wa :p

I'm on my school hols so ive got a solid month and a half to finish it, been so obsessed by all this armour stuff havent been on the xbox for 3 days

Welcome aboard!

And stay off that Xbox and work on your Armour as much as you can! The more you do the more you learn!

the first thing i made, a plasma nade, turned out alright, plasma grenade thats 16 cm tall lol
scaling ftw from now on me thinks

Welcome to the ranks of fellow Spartans, marines and ODST's alike.
If you've got any Q's about Australian product variations, or for that matter pretty much anything to do with building armour please let us know.

OK H.A.N.Z.A.C's, listen up!!
We need to start mobilizing our production and getting armour finished, we only have two finished suits of Mjolnir armour (and a part pajama chief :lol: ).
I might remind everyone of some perks of finished armour, if you have good quality armour you WILL be noticed by gaming companies, for example, I've had two very well known companies ask me if i could do some promo work for Halo Wars. And I even had one ask me to make some armour from their game (although I'm not going to be getting it done in time :()

I might also add, if anyone needs muckle pieces to help finish their armour, i do have molds for pretty much all the lower body.

So, 7pm this sunday, on either MSN or lastspartan's chat room.
(note, ill be PMing most of you as a reminder)

Would love to p0rtalman, but this week I'm stuck at parents place for the holidays where Internet is close to non existant. I could make the Sunday after though :)

My suit has been put on hold while I have a $#!Te load of other work to do :( (Just got a new job plus other jobs)

gettings from canberra, fellow H.A.N.Z.A.C.S. sorry i couldn't get to the meeting as i only got home at around 15-20 minutes ago. Plus im also new too this site, so i wasn't expecting there to be an actual Halo group based around australian members.

count me in the net online meeting though (unless work persists to stop me)

Yo!

I'm up for Sunday, but i won't be signing in till after 9pm, 8pm if I'm lucky (Working)

I hope that soon I might be able to offer some ODST pieces as well as Decals for the Armour. I'm putting extra effort in just so I can see more Aussies with completed Armour myself included,

And Spidur welcome to your new group of mates! Hope to catch you online this Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back