Aus-Nz Member And Event List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Armageddon expo 08 is coming up, i made a interest thread for it: Armageddon 08
I would recommend any aussies and NZ'ders to go, its a great expo with some cool guests and a great venue.

I'm going to try to organize a table there, only $200, I've ok'd it with Adam, so if say 4 of us get down there, only $50 each!

p0rtalman said:
Armageddon expo 08 is coming up, i made a interest thread for it: <a href='index.php?showtopic=0'>Armageddon 08</a>

I would recommend any aussies and NZ'ders to go, its a great expo with some cool guests and a great venue.

I'm going to try to organize a table there, only $200, I've ok'd it with Adam, so if say 4 of us get down there, only $50 each!

That sounds very reasonable, I just hope I finish my Armour in time.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry for the necro, but I was curious if my friends husband is here... He's from NZ, She's from Tucson, AZ. I think they live in Auckland. Married to a girl named Erin. Sam, if you're floating around, Hola, you skinny bastard.

Humungotron said:
sorry for the necro, but I was curious if my friends husband is here... He's from NZ, She's from Tucson, AZ. I think they live in Auckland. Married to a girl named Erin. Sam, if you're floating around, Hola, you skinny bastard.

It's not a necro thread.... we just don't use it much....

First post updated, got all fancy like with links and locations :)

Cortana said:
Greetings,

Cortana Reporting for duty. Located in Queensland, Australia. 8D

Welcome to The List, Cortana :D

My my, we are looking very fancy with a list! We need more NSW members!!!

And Welcome Cortana! Nice of you to interface with us.

Welcome Cortana! I think i remember seeing your avatar pic somewhere, I think from a bunch of photos from a convention?

alpha2section said:
hey im an aussi from sydney nsw

Welcome, you're on The List :) ;)... must remember to start an Auckland Armageddon thread...

alpha2section said:
hey im an aussi from sydney nsw

It's about time I got some reinforcements! Welcome aboard! Drop me a line if you need anything mate!

Welcome alpha2section!
Well.... Victoria still only has me :cautious:

Edit: i noticed the first post a mistake:
Victoria isn’t in NSW... Vic is its own state.... I'm from Ballarat, Victoria

Also, since there seems to be a few more aussies now, everyone please check out the armageddon 08 thread (there’s a link on the first page)
If we get enough people going we can get a stand there for only $200! Adam's ok'd this, even if there just 4 of us, it would be plenty. (note: so far, there’s two inc me going)

Woo, i'm an ausie! :D.
Dubbo, NSW
I might be interested in going to the next armageddon, really depends on whether i can find a means of transportation down/hav a suit finished in time.

p0rtalman said:
... Victoria isn’t in NSW... Vic is its own state...

Not sure if it was me that did that but it's fixed now :) I sure hope it wasn't me, I lived in Victoria for the first seven years of my life so I should have known :p

JoobiDoob said:
Woo, i'm an ausie! :)

Dubbo, NSW

I might be interested in going to the next armageddon, really depends on whether i can find a means of transportation down/hav a suit finished in time.

Added you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back