Aus-Nz Member And Event List

Status
Not open for further replies.
1ManBattalion said:
Yo!

I'm up for Sunday, but i won't be signing in till after 9pm, 8pm if I'm lucky (Working)

I hope that soon I might be able to offer some ODST pieces as well as Decals for the Armour. I'm putting extra effort in just so I can see more Aussies with completed Armour myself included,

And Spidur welcome to your new group of mates! Hope to catch you online this Sunday!

hehehehe mates, i can see that i will fit in well :) i'll be online if my MSN doesn't decided to f*** up again :p

(Censored so i don't offend any minors or what not )

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, portalman posted this, but it was my idea. Basicly, it's time to turn this little group of Aus/NZ into a fully functional team of Armoured awesomeness.

Stealing all the credit Z :mad: jks :D
yeah i should have mentioned it was Zerebin's idea, a good one at that.

I think using lastspartans chat room for all the main stuff would be easier. MSN if any of us need to talk one on one for any reason.
Also, perhaps write up a list of things to be discussed? a few on my mind:
Changing the ANZHAC name
where everyone is with their armour
what conventions people plan to attend with their armour (or without)
that's all from he top of my head.

Ok people, its started:
http://www.aftershockcreations.com/chat/flashchat.php

Um... its over... sorry.
we discussed a possible name change as some of us thought that using "ANZAC" in our name may offend some people, if this is the case we are still taking suggestions for different names (please PM me if you have any ideas).
A good example of a name for an Australian squad/garrison: redback squad, terra australis garrison (all 501st examples)
we didn't really get to what conventions people are planning to attend, but ill be at every single one in Victoria, no interstate ones till next year (2010) when i have more free time and money.

Here are most of the convention in aus:
Animania (in Sydney in March and August, with smaller events also in Brisbane in May and September and Melbourne in April)
Supanova Pop Culture Expo (in Brisbane in April, Sydney and Perth in June and Melbourne in March)
Avcon (in Adelaide, in July)
Manifest (in Melbourne, in September)
SMASH (in Sydney, in August)
Wai-Con (in Perth, in December)
Armageddon (Melbourne in October)
Genon (Brisbane in December)
eGames-Idef (not sure of a date yet, normally November)

there's a few in NSW ;)

Ill be going to the following in 2009:
Supernova: march 27-29
Animania- April 18th
AVCon (Adelaide): July 24 (not 100% on this one yet)
manifest: September?
Armageddon - October 17/18 (possible clash with my exams)
eGames/idef

I think we need to have another online meeting of the Aussie Spartans and the NZ guys can join in if they want too :p

Zerebin said:
I think we need to have another online meeting of the Aussie Spartans and the NZ guys can join in if they want too :p

I second that, I plan to be online sunday night around 9pm sydney time. If not I should be online this coming Monday-Wednesday all day.

Of Course any other 405th are welcome to join in.

Last edited by a moderator:
We should set a day and time about a week away, give people plenty of notice.
Next weekend perhaps? anyone have any preference to what day and approx time?

g'day all. ive been at ARTC Kpooka and am now on of australias newest soldiers, im finlly back (sort of) and i thought id make my first post with my fellow aussies. sorry ive missed everything lately, just got sent to singleton so now i get every weekend off and ill hopefully have time to make some progress on my armor. for those who were interseted in the progress of aussie armor, i have a finished helmet, gloves, forearms, belt piece and an M6g pistol. also making good progress on the torso. i have limited access to the internet right now but i hope to get some pics up next weekend.
good to be back guys!

SCSEmblem.jpg

Check it out guys, Portalman and myself had abit of a discussion about the idea of a name for us Aussies (NZ can be included if they like) and i thought, being a 501st member and seems like EVERY 501st member loves patchs, i thought we might want a unique symbol for us Australians. And this is the first prototype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back