Aus-Nz Member And Event List

Status
Not open for further replies.
ILikeCats said:
Good to be here, we can soon have enough for an Aussie Division.

I don't think a division would be appropriate, maybe a Regiment. It would make more sense seeing as it would be subordinate to the 405th Infantry Division. Just a thought.

Last edited by a moderator:
p0rtalman said:
Its pointless even discussing it until we become official (if ever )

True. I just figured a little explanation on how units are grouped might be of some help. I agree, it is rather pointless. </discussion>

Still working on some parts to make a budget rubies suit more bearable to wear at a party in a week.

Will be making a 'real' suit shorty after that. Then, I'm down for the Aussie roll call.

Another one in Sydney? this is getting Serious!! :p ...Hey my first post in ages!! :lol:

Go Sydney! Rowan looks like your still on your own, you poor soul :cry:

We'll get to Platoon size one day

ILikeCats said:
G'day

Sydney - Australia

1ManBattalion said:
Go Sydney! Rowan looks like your still on your own, you poor soul :cry:

Thats because 90% of the Victorian population are bogens...

true dat :D
In fact i just remembered that there IS another 405th in victoria, AussieTrooper.
I AM NOT ALONE!!!! :lol:

Aussie Trooper or Bogen Trooper? perhaps. That sounds like a Aussie flick that should be filmed in Tassy "Bogen Trooper, Filmed on location in Tasmania" "From the incesterial wastelands of Hobart, The Bogen Trooper emerges" :lol sorry couldn't help myself :rolleyes

p0rtalman said:
true dat :D

In fact i just remembered that there IS another 405th in victoria, AussieTrooper.

I AM NOT ALONE!!!! :lol>

Never displease a bogen in futuristic armour hahaha.

Yeah I'm in Melbourne, Vic.

And I selected Aussie Trooper at the time coz my desired name of 'xraycat' didn't work for some reason...

1ManBattalion said:
Aussie Trooper or Bogen Trooper? perhaps. That sounds like a Aussie flick that should be filmed in Tassy "Bogen Trooper, Filmed on location in Tasmania" "From the incesterial wastelands of Hobart, The Bogen Trooper emerges" :lol sorry couldn't help myself :rolleyes

Its SO bad, that its brilliant! we would make MILLIONS!

Zerebin said:
Im still the only 405th member in QLD :(

I guess you're the One Man Battalion then and NOT me! :lol:

I'll be on MSN coming weekend, So I can catch up with you guys, I've finally manage to get some free time for Armour!

1ManBattalion said:
I guess you're the One Man Battalion then and NOT me! :lol:

I'll be on MSN coming weekend, So I can catch up with you guys, I've finally manage to get some free time for Armour!

Bout time, i wanna see what you've done :D

We need a Australian Chat Room or chat session to get all the AUS people together. The NZ people can join in if they like :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back