Aus-Nz Member And Event List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing as this this threads been pulled back up are any aus members heading to the Melbourne supanova this April? I hope to be rocking ODST (it's thread looks dead but the project isn't), so see some of you there for some photos and laughs?

Good luck at melbgeddon ARC.
I went there a few years back in my ODST armour, it goes down pretty well, but prepared to be mistaken for darth vader a lot.
I recently moved to sydney so you wont see me there this year.

Skullptura here,

Im constructing a full Armour set of the T51-B Power armour from Fallout 3. Once complete im going to do a a short series of diary and enter it into the film contest held here every year. Im based in Darwin and am currently attending a Media club that has just started at the Charles Darwin University. Any and all people are welcome. If there are other papercrafters in the NT and can make it.. It would be awesome to trade techniques and ideas in person. Hope to see some people there. The club is on fridays held in a computer lab in the orange sector. There will be an add for it at the CDU bus stop with direct instructions on where it is.

No necrothreading at all, as it is somewhat relevant!

Morphine - Brisbane, Queensland AU

We have an event scheduled for next year - PAX 2013 in Australia!
It'll be in Melbourne on July 19 to 21 - website is HERE

I already have my 3 day pass and will hopefully start work on a Halo 4 MC suit that I'm hoping will be ready for it.

No necrothreading at all, as it is somewhat relevant!

Morphine - Brisbane, Queensland AU

We have an event scheduled for next year - PAX 2013 in Australia!
It'll be in Melbourne on July 19 to 21 - website is HERE

I already have my 3 day pass and will hopefully start work on a Halo 4 MC suit that I'm hoping will be ready for it.

Yes melborne is only 4 hrs away from me, I might be able to go! With armor I still have to make....

Croc co - horsham, Vic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back