PaleASSASSIN04
Reaction score

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Ever since I was a little kid I loved costumes. Every Halloween I was either Spiderman, Batman, or some other hero. Then 2007 hit, and my older brother was getting all kinds of Xbox game magazines along with game informers, some that were even special editions. One of the many he had was Halo 3, and one of the pages I was always keen to look at was the life sized Master Chief armor. What went through my head was "man that guy is so lucky to have his own armor like that."

Fast forward seven years later I've taken a departure from the beloved franchise, until my brother had taught me to play competitively in the multiplayer. I wanted to build my first ODST uniform, the one based on halo 4. it would take me until 2018 to build my own set of armor, and it wasn't even remotely close to the one I had previously wanted to make. Today, I apply my artistic talents as well as screen writing abilities to this franchise, because I wish to share more than just a costume, I wish to share a piece of myself, a personality that is built on inspiration and creativity.
Birthday
Dec 8, 1997 (Age: 26)
Occupation
Loader for Ag Airplanes/free range artist
Xbox Live Gamertag
PaleASSASSIN04
Twitter
Click here for my Twitter page.
Instagram
Click here for my Instagram page.
YouTube
Click here for my YouTube channel.

Signature

DM in cursive font (sometimes with an underline)
Back