M
Reaction score

• okay that is what i was thinking. i will cut them out and glue them tomorrow. other than that though, its done and its loose when i put it on, ill just have to shave around the neck line so i can get my dumbo ears in it :p i was also going to start on the boots tomorrow but im not sure if i should do those before or after i buy my boots that will fit in them.
    things are going good! ive got a few more little pieces to glue on (not including the visor) and its done. do i need to put the visor on it?
    Misfit. Thanks for thinking about the helmet. The DMR is a different project entirely. Make it in almost the same way you do a helmet, out of moulded fiberglass, with a working trigger and scope, so that it is light and easy to be used as a toy, not a model to be put on a shelf. I am interested in these for the purpose of running around in the woods like a pack of maniacs with my friends, and would be interested in them making sounds, like a doo dad in the trigger that goes "Wham Wham Wham" It would be cool if you could take a look at that.
    Any time, if you need me and I'm not on here you can e-mail me at misfittoys1@hotmail.com. Like I said just let me know how it fits and we'll go from there.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
I was an automechanic, then a welder, now in school for network administration.

Cars,Computers,
Birthday
Mar 7, 1972 (Age: 52)
Occupation
Welder

Signature

NOOB TIPNATURE... work smart not hard, test fit often, keep your bondo light, and double check your work often. It's harder to put back something you accidentally removed than to remove a little at a time.
Back