R
Reaction score

• hey im also from phx we should chill somtime!! i wanna do an ironman armor you guys diont have one and maybe you guys will let me in your group:)
    OHHHH You're avatar is the Spartan from The Package, Halo Legends. I can't remember (their) name. Not sure if that's Kelly but I don't think so, so can you help me out?
    hey roxy i wanna print some pep files soon, can i just bring you a few bucks for the cardstock and printing at your place? lemme know i might be able to meet up this next week. where do you buy your cardstock from?
    When is the next meet up I really would like to join the pheonix build team i was talking to you over youtube i while back (ilovemesometacos) and would like to join as a ODST
    hey, so editing to the script is done. non of your lines changed, however if you could record just some random battle lines (keep your head down!, Hostiles inbound, etc.) that would help :)
    I got your message on you tube. I am sorry you guys waited. I was running behind and when i googled the address i didn't realize it was in scottsdale. i live on ray and 48th so i would have been really late :-( I for sure want to come next time. Here is my cell number so we can text instead of message on here. 480-225-3521 :)
    Lol yeah I am up for that. I am free on tuesday. I want to pep my other forearm and maybe start on my other helmet.
    OK cool! I'm sitting in a freakin airport for the next two hours and I want something to do and you guy's build is just AWESOME!!
    Private messages seem to be down, Rick asked for people interested in a meet to contact him- I'm still interested, my email is rosh866@rocketmail.com if a meet happens, email me.
    Rawrface! I'm going to be over as much as I can be next week. So... I should start paying my "rent" soon. xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
I'm an artist, a cosplayer, and a redhead. Yeah. You heard me. Gingers will rule the world!

drawing, cosplay, hanging with friends, chocolate, hugs, gaming
Birthday
Mar 26, 1989 (Age: 35)
Occupation
Freelance Illustrator

Signature

Here i am.. sitting at the edge of my seat. Not because of excitement.. but because my cat decided to sleep on the other 90%.
>_<;;
Back