Sean Anwalt
Reaction score

• F
    Hello Sean please could you help me am trying to get master chiefs halo4 full body armour to build in pepakura card but am haveing trouble getting the full patern could you help me am disabled aswell
    The forums says its your birthday! Soooo.....

Happy Birthday!

I know... I know... it's after Easter... but the ears are still attached!

:)
    Yeah I am not really sure about the back part either. Though I have seen a few people use like knee pad strapping to attach them.
    DUDE!!!! AWESOMESWEETCOOL AMAZING! Hey, they work just fine now, thanks a ton! I really appreciate it!
    I just sent you the email with both files to Heckya91@gmail.com Enjoy man. And let me know if you have any other problems.
    Hey man just send me your email and I'll email you the files. They are really small. Oh and your not bugging me btw. I really like it when people use my pep files.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
"You and I have a rendezvous with destiny. We'll preserve for our children this, the last great hope of man on earth, or we'll sentence them to take the last step into a thousand years of darkness."
- Ronald Reagan
Member DIN
S530
Xbox Live Gamertag
Anwa1t64

Signature

"If there was some kind of urgency, and I had to choose between you and the taco, I'd choose you."
-My wife
P.S. "It was a good taco!"
Back