S
Reaction score

• elbow pads are pepped. knee pads are next, then shoulders. i'll try to get them to you as soon as i can after i resin them
    if i had money i would donate! but unfortuntly i dont atm, i am a fairly decent drawer so can give that ago and am not to bad at 3d modeling. I could have a go at shooting footage here if you want jsut let us know wat you need:)
    well spaz....

we need donators but u live in the UK so if u can't no prob, we need help with concept art and 3D and animation, also if you wanted to, u could film on local for a couple shots...
    anything you need a hand with ill give it my best shot! you name it and i shall do my best.
    hey mate, heard your making a fan film was just stopping by the say if you need any help from our side of the pond be more then happy to try and lend a hand.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
I'm doing a fanfilm, Halo: Sigma, also..... GINGERS RULE!!!!

Halo, Film making, games
Birthday
Dec 10, 1993 (Age: 30)

Signature

"Once again, it is our job to finish what the flyboys started. We are leaving this ship, platoon, and engaging the Covenant on solid ground. When we meet the enemy, we will rip their skulls from their spines, and toss 'em away, laughin'!" ~ SGT. Avery Johnson
Back