K
Reaction score

• Sorry it has taken so long, I was working on my MK VI helmet and other things. I will show the price in Qt and Gal. Resin: Advanced auto parts $15/$38. NAPA 19/55. Autozone 15/40 Walmart 11.47 no gal size.
    Bondo: Advanced Auto Parts 15/38. NAPA 15/14. Autozone 10/20. Walmart 9/16. walmart has fiberglass jelly for 12 which I saw Ithaca using in the outside surface of his hayabusa.
    I am going to do some price checking. I have used it on my Kayak before. I saw that some are getting the resin for 10-15 bucks at walmart. I am waiting to resin and rondo my first helmet this weekend. I may start on the rest of the PEP tomorrow. I have a lot to do and a short time to do it. I want what every perfectionist wants. I have worked on scale modeling before and done the stressing. it is rough on the small scale and my daughter broke my aztek air brush. Got to work on it now.
    Looks great. walmart has black spandex for cheap. I am just getting started. How long did it take you for the whole suit. Definitely an original color. I don't think I have ever seen a silver suit. it showsthe details well. Have you stressed it (Battle Damage or Wear) I cant see it in this picture.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back