J
Reaction score

• so if your interested i have some files for you to unfold. they are not halo but... i thought you would enjoy them. let me know if your interested
    hey if you know how to modle stuff for pepakura then i can unfold it but i think you should make a trooper helmet. go to google and type in halo reach concept art and look for the picture with cat and carter talking with a famer and some troopers
    What do you mean you don't want to buy pepakura? The program to view pep files is free so are the majority of the actual files. I personally prefer fiberglass because that aqua resin **** is way expensive. But if you are going to use fiberglass make sure you have gloves and good ventilation and/or a organic respirator.
    That first helmet i did was a straight pep job. But then I realized that other materials like card board work well for special shaped parts. For the most part I just use bondo, fiberglass, fiberglass resin, card board, and plumbers epoxy.
    P
    Hey JTSam. I really want to make a helmet but dont want to buy pepakura, any segestions? Also, every one uses the fiberglass resin, how do u make them?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
I'm a student at Boise State University. I work on building armor on my free time.

Snowboarding, Gaming, learning, building things.
Birthday
May 19, 1986 (Age: 37)
Occupation
full time student
Back