Y
Reaction score

• hey forum i just wanna post this on my home page first my first project it took a while because I've been learning about 405th and pepakura molding crafting and all that good stuff well back to my project i wanna start some thing here and on youtube called "spartans are made not born" I have not found some one with the same thing well in a movie type showcase i wanna start my ODST armor then to masterchief then to nobel six but thats long after now as you know i am a noob but i wanna start some were might as well be with big hopes and expectations and I will always be open to critisim or help and i will be starting tonight if pinter desides to work but let me know what you think

I am thinking of doing casting inside and fiberglassing outside based on utubewarrenj i hope that's ok im not trying to steel the idea just thought it would work pritty easy for my first time but i will be using more then one layer of fiberglass as mentioned in the video thanks though ill update you guys
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
im a young kid in florida and needs to find a cool hobby i wanna try this one out

video games movies prop's and such and really like halo please note i am not a hard core fan
Birthday
June 6
Back