Z
Reaction score

• :D bueno amigo yo esperare, gracias por responder mi mensaje muy amable de tu parte, pero me encierra otro interrogante: ¿ cuanto tiempo te llevara completar todos los diseños? por lo que he visto tienes una gran habilidad para el diseño y no sobra decir y repetirte que eres todo un artista digital, me pareció muy interesante el trabajo de las manos es por ello que me gustaría tener ese aporte ya que tengo como proyecto construir un traje de iron man, específicamente el prototipo mark III, ya poseo la gran mayoría de PDO para construirlos, solo me falta tu aporte de las manos y el abdomen para un 100%. esperare ansioso tus progresos y gracias por tus aportes la verdad es que son excelentes y de calidad, finalizo felicitándote por tu trabajo que tengas éxito y mucha suerte amigo. QUE LA SUERTE TE ACOMPAÑE...!!! XD
    Hello, your work is amazing hands, you're all a digital artist. is
    one of the best I've seen, I wonder: could you share the links before completing the whole armor of war machine? thanks for reading my message, I hope prompt response from you, and remind you that it would be an honor for me to have in my collection one of your 3D models.
    Lol right on, I have patience bro... I just thought the file was previously released but for now... we play the waiting game haha
    Stoked for WM and once again thanks for everything you guys do :)
    Yes, I did a new hand, but it isn´t still released, so you´ll need to wait. Also WM will be complete but it´s going slow :p
    Hi, I was going through your images at Image Shack, which are great builds/models btw, and I was wondering if you had a pdo file of the Iron Man hand? I found the one that robo worked on but I enjoyed the detail on the one you made.

Also, In War Machine's model... are you guys doing all of the guns by his feet? I'm content with the mini-gun on its own but you guys are really going all out! lol Well thanks for everything and hope for positive feedback :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Birthday
Aug 29, 1976 (Age: 47)
Back