L
Reaction score

• im now working on 3 costumes a halo 1 tribue costume and at the same time a halo odst costume with recon and odst helmet and after that a life sized elite costume with changeable armor.:cool:
    o my brother dosent give a crud about my stuff my halo reach legendary edition stuff has gouges in it he """"DROPED"""" my stuff "he" said and got my backpack with all my school stuff ran over by a truck he put it under my aunts truck all in one day and he dident even say sorry
    i were my costume to the halo reach launch every one loved me i got a couple free posters from game stop and i even win a free black xbox 360 slim at fred meyer in a drawing
    ohhh k i didnt even think bout that i have the figure so that makes it easier well actually i have 4 but theve been on my shelf for a while k What did u use when you were building?
    thanks man and i do have some ideas just like buy the figure to look at and view the armor useing theater mode and thats all i got o and look up cool concepts to customize it better
    hey,
    I saw you seem to have a project in progress/ finished. It looked pretty sick and just wanted to know how you've been working it so far and how its been going. I'm still determined to build some ODST armor this coming summer (2011) and thought you might pop up some ideas for me!
    Thanks and glad to help (if needed),
    HaloODSTdude
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Birthday
Nov 22, 1995 (Age: 28)

Signature

REMEMBER REACH
Back