B
Reaction score

• Thanks, man! I like figuring out how to put stuff together and am happy to be able to document some ideas in return for those that the community has provided me.

I think you're doing excellent work as well (everything I've seen of yours is top-drawer) and I especially appreciate your willingness and ability to coordinate with other members of the forum. I'm thrilled to be part of some of your projects on the modeling side of things and look forward to perhaps working together more in the future. Keep doing what you're doing!
    Just thought I'd put this up here so you guys can put a face to the name...lol

My boss took this pictures, she really wanted to see a completed helmet, so I brought the Child's Play Helmet in....lol

Everyone thought it was cool and promptly called me a nerd..:)
    Not gonna lie each time I see your name it reminds me of Dr. Acula from Scrubs. Sorry it just reminds me of my randomness.

Edit: And I approve of the buddy Jesus.
    V
    Sweet, thanks for the help! ill try it! keep building!
    V
    Hey man, i love your Halo Reach Commando Helmet, it looks amazing, but i was wondering, after you formed it out of hard paper and fiberglassed it, what putty did you use to mold stuff on the out side? keep building!
    -Vlachness
    hi, i have a rogue helmet that i want to mold, i've been to the smooth on site but im not sure witch mold kit to buy??? or what plastic to pore into the mold. if u could message me the names of what u used it would help me out ALOT! thanks P.S. ur helmet looks F***IN amazing, hope mine comes out half as good
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Master of Karate and friendship for everyone

Roller Blading & Prop Making
Website
http://www.facebook.com/#!/M8TR1X
Occupation
CPA/Financial Analyst by day, costuming prop ninja
Back