Ruze789
Reaction score

• J
    Hello and good morning, I wanted to ask you if by any chance you have the pepakura of the Noble Six armor, I checked the post with each suit and tried to open the links but they say they are no longer available ... and I wanted to see if you still have the pepakuras ... I really like Halo Reach and I would like to make my favorite character's costume ...
    Ruze789
    Ruze789
    Hi there, it looks like you can download the files from this page: Halo: Reach - MJOLNIR Mark V - Standard
    There's a download button in the top right corner of the page, which will let you download a .zip file with all the Mk V B (Noble Six) armor
    B
    sup my is camden so the question i,ve been asking,how do you get blue prints off of here?because i want to make somthing.
    I'm a day late but Happy Birthday dude! Hope it was a good one!

Edit: Also, do you still go to NY Comic-Con? I just bought my tickets.
    Thanks for taking initiative and deleting/locking the spam WIP threads. I appreciate it very much and I'm sure the other members do to. You are doing a great job!
    Hey I just wanted to say thanks again for your fantastic work on the Commando helmet, along with the UA attachment! If I were in a position to hand out medals, you'd get one for sure! I'm sure I speak for a lot of members, if not all of them, in thanking you for your valuable contributions to this community. Keep up your superb work!

P.S.: Did you still have plans to attach the UA onto the Commando as one file? No problem if you don't, just a little more experience for me to gain!
    I've been told you have a database where I can find the beloved recon file I've torn this forum apart looking for...can you please direct me to it? :) I'd greatly appreciate it :)
    what ever happened to releasing the halo reach tux shirts? i posted my email on the official reach pep thread and nothing happened.
    Thanks for your post on my thread. :)

You always do such a good job of monitoring the 405th
    for any unwanted behavior. ;)

I also appreciate your suggestion to go look for a academic copy of "3ds max" I am a student and now I am able to get 3ds max from autodesk for free with a 3 year licence :D

I really appreciate it. :eek:
    in my opinion, the only real lack of moderation was in the noob forum.

i only was able to catch a glimpse of what was in the original thread, if it was insultive and unpleasant, then i have no problem with it, but if it was your every day un-educated member then i would have a concern.

thanks for understanding, rvb18 out

PS. is dave back, or is he posting from the other side of the world?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Birthday
Jul 28, 1981 (Age: 42)
Xbox Live Gamertag
Ruze789

Signature

[sigpic][/sigpic]​

"Be excellent to each other, and party on dudes"​
Back